BY BAREMINERALS #75 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

What is it: A year-round complexion booster that infuses radiant light into your skin for a uniquely beautiful lit-from-within effect. Radiance enhances skin with a luminescent, radiant sheen that looks perfectly ethereal.

Who is it for: All skin tones.

Why is it different: The creamy, pure bareMinerals(R) are free of preservatives, talc, oils, waxes, fragrance, and other chemical irritants. It provides a naturally luminescent, radiant sheen and can be worn layered, under, or over any bareMinerals face products to create a variety of soft, fresh looks. Softly sheer and translucent.

How do I use it: Simply follow the Swirl, Tap, Buff technique and buff onto any place you desire luminous, radiant sheen. Try the tops of the cheekbones, tip of the nose, the forehead, and even the eyes.

• Is this an illuminating powder to set the face? Or does a...2 Answers
  • Does this product make you look cakey at all??3 Answers
  • Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Kara O.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
This radiance powder is beautiful! It's like you got kissed by the sun. Goes on flawlessly and sets all your makeup like a dream. I love BareMineral products, there ingredients are so beneficial for your skin and never irritate my skin. I have been using there products for over 10 years! ❤❤
Tayzia H.
I absolutely love this setting powder!!! It brings a wonderful matte like finish to my look that almost always lasts me. I have experienced a bit of caking around the nose with this product but only once or twice and I think that was a problem on my end. I have used like 3 or four of these since I first discovered them!
Nicole A.
Kenosha, WI
I use this powder all year round, no matter my skin tone. It is a great final step after using my CC cream to even out my skin. I use my blush brush to lightly put on the powder. It creates a flawless finish that sets the rest of the make up nicely. The perfect way to finish your make up before going out.
Alma C.
Used to use this to set my makeup. Powder is finely milled and provides a little coverage which is good because you don't wanna pile a lot or else it will get cakey. Does not absorb oil too well.
Tania P.
This came in a duo pack with anther little pod. It says radiance but doesn't have much of a glow it's more of a translucent powder I feel like and once it's applied it give off a bit of color! I don't use it often other than when I use BB cream I throw it on top!
Sarah N.
I live for this powder (and sometimes pair it with the Matte Finish Powder). It adds the right amount of "radiance" and keeps my skin looking natural. It takes away my problem oily areas and blends to even out my skin tone, which is a big issue over here.
Angela D.
Henderson, NV
As a finishing powder it is the only product that brings the look together. It allows you to have a glow, and sets your makeup for the day. It's so easy to apply, and doesn't feel cakey. I replace it as soon as I run out. It is a staple for me, and my mom too!
Jessica S.
Saint Louis, MO

I love this powder. It leaves a matte finish while giving your skin a nice shimmer. It blends in well with the skin and doesn't leave patches of white powder all over your face.
Morgan O.
Clyde, NC
Finely milled powder but is glittery. Too glittery I’m not really sure why anyone would use this day to day. I was totally surprised and now I really have no reason to use this product. Would not recommend unless they have changed the formula.
Felicia M.
Pure Radiance is such a nice, light weight "finisher". I don't know if that is the way it is supposed to be used, but it works for me. I got my order VERY quickly--easy process, reasonable price! I'll definitely order again.
Tara B.
Do you use this all year long?
Leigh H.
Mcdonough, GA
Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool tones?
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
How often do you actually use this product?
Sara M.
Oxford, MS
Does this product make you look cakey at all??
Melissa I.
Evans, GA
I bought the $10 deal at Ulta which has radiance and the finishing powder but there were no instructions. Any suggestions on how best to use this product?