BY BAREMINERALS

What is it: A year-round complexion booster that infuses radiant light into your skin for a uniquely beautiful lit-from-within effect. Radiance enhances skin with a luminescent, radiant sheen that looks perfectly ethereal.

Who is it for: All skin tones.

Why is it different: The creamy, pure bareMinerals(R) are free of preservatives, talc, oils, waxes, fragrance, and other chemical irritants. It provides a naturally luminescent, radiant sheen and can be worn layered, under, or over any bareMinerals face products to create a variety of soft, fresh looks. Softly sheer and translucent.

How do I use it: Simply follow the Swirl, Tap, Buff technique and buff onto any place you desire luminous, radiant sheen. Try the tops of the cheekbones, tip of the nose, the forehead, and even the eyes.

• Is this an illuminating powder to set the face? Or does a...3 Answers
  • Does this product make you look cakey at all??3 Answers
  • Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool...3 Answers
Haylee B.
Mount Pleasant
Purchased at: ULTA
This product has been nice having for the summer when I just want a little added color to my face but light coverage. It can see a little pink/red at times so I mix with other skin tone Powders as well.
Adrionna K.
Scranton, AR
I actually really love this finishing powder. It’s great for all over your face. It doesn’t leaves lines on your face and I think it blends well. I wouldn’t use the pad to put it on but a brush instead.
Tasha L.
Kingsport
I use this in place of a blush sometimes. Easy to apply and can build up the product to thicker coating if needed. Product stays put all day and looks natural on my fair skin tone. Would buy again. Would recommend to fair skinned ladies.
maddy h.
rockwood
I love this product of powder. Just because it gives such a natural tan color to your face, and it blends into your neck really well. No one will over know it’s your powder because it looks so natural.
haley d.
seminary
I like this product. it gives off a good coverage but its not cakey at all. the only down fall is i run out of it very quick and i dont want to spend a lot of money for a product that doesnt last long.
Emily G.
Hixson, TN
This is one of my favorite finishing powders . It provides an airbrush look over my conclear. It really helps to set my conclear as well. It's a great finishing look to demolish pores &a imperfections.
Gabrielle D.
I have this all over face color in Warmth and love it because it adds just enough definition to the face. It’s name is quite fitting because it truly gives warmth to the face. This product is an amazing one and really ties a look together!
Stephanie S.
louisville
Purchased at: Sephora
I have used this powder in the medium shade since I started wearing makeup. I don’t wear foundation and this powder does the job year round! It helps give you a little glow! It’s reasonably priced and it last a decent amount of time.
Madeline W.
Temple, TX
The important this for this is a primer. If your skin is not ready to hold this pigment it will not stay on all day. I recommend using this then using a finishing spray to ensure it stays in place.
Jessica K.
Ogden
I love bare minerals! Definitely always have it in my make drawer. It’s my favorite loose powder on the market just wish the coverage was a little more heavy duty but still loooove it regardless
Tara B.
Do you use this all year long?
Leigh H.
Mcdonough, GA
Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool tones?
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
Is this an illuminating powder to set the face? Or does anyone know the use of this
Sara M.
Oxford, MS
Does this product make you look cakey at all??
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
How often do you actually use this product?