BY BAREMINERALS #75 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

What is it: A year-round complexion booster that infuses radiant light into your skin for a uniquely beautiful lit-from-within effect. Radiance enhances skin with a luminescent, radiant sheen that looks perfectly ethereal.

Who is it for: All skin tones.

Why is it different: The creamy, pure bareMinerals(R) are free of preservatives, talc, oils, waxes, fragrance, and other chemical irritants. It provides a naturally luminescent, radiant sheen and can be worn layered, under, or over any bareMinerals face products to create a variety of soft, fresh looks. Softly sheer and translucent.

How do I use it: Simply follow the Swirl, Tap, Buff technique and buff onto any place you desire luminous, radiant sheen. Try the tops of the cheekbones, tip of the nose, the forehead, and even the eyes.

• Is this an illuminating powder to set the face? Or does a...2 Answers
  • Does this product make you look cakey at all??3 Answers
  • Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Dena G.
Lakewood, CO
This product has all the attributes of bare minerals other finishing powders - light as air feeling, great blendable finish that doesn't cake up in creases and buildable coverage without the weight of multiple layers. The warm peachy shimmer is subtle but I prefer to use as a highlighting finish in a few key areas instead of a whole face setting powder as I prefer not to have a shimmery nose or chin!!!
Sidney S.
Someone had given me this years ago. I do remember loving this product. I loved the coverage that it gave and it didn't make me look powdery it was very good for combination skin and I had good skin protection from the coverage I would look forward into buying this product
Robin C.
Bergenfield, NJ
Love the Radiance Powders! My two favorites are Pure Radiance (peachy) and Clear Radiance (iridescent with a touch of pink). They are fantastic for brightening up a dull complexion, or for applying in a more concentrated way on the cheeks as highlighter.
Sumera P.
Bridgeport, PA
Bare escentuals has been around for as long as I can remember and I know they always are improving their formula. For some reason after the first 4 or 5 times this their products just break me out like crazy and just stop showing up on my skin :( which is bad because I have friends whose skin looks amazing and flawless every time when they use it.
Misie L.
Kannapolis, NC
Gives a beautiful pinky flushed look to cheeks. I will sometimes add this under my blushes for an added pop. It has the faintest hint of shimmer and really makes it look like you're glowing. I've used Bare Minerals for over 10 years and always return to them. Their radiance line is really a beautiful touch to your makeup.
Natalie N.
I like this product, it does not irritate my skin and is light. It does rub off after not wearing for too long. I don't like reapplying makeup without washing my face first so this product doesn't work for me
Tatyana W.
Mesquite, TX
I use this powder to set my face and I love it it's very easy to apply with a powder brush also it gets rid of the oil with a simple application the cons are when you sweat it may feel heavy but otherwise it's s great product
amber t.
Mobile, AL
You can't go wrong with a Bare minerals powder. It blends out amazing and gives such a beautiful finish to the face. I highly suggest it! You definitely won't regret your purchase with this product or anything from this brand.
Stephanie T.
Marion, IN
I recently purchased this and love it!!!! It’s great if you want to give your skin a little glow instead of just using setting powder. I also love the tinted color it comes in, gives the face a nice tint and glow.
Kara O.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
This radiance powder is beautiful! It's like you got kissed by the sun. Goes on flawlessly and sets all your makeup like a dream. I love BareMineral products, there ingredients are so beneficial for your skin and never irritate my skin. I have been using there products for over 10 years! ❤❤
Tara B.
Do you use this all year long?
Leigh H.
Mcdonough, GA
Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool tones?
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
How often do you actually use this product?
Sara M.
Oxford, MS
Does this product make you look cakey at all??
Melissa I.
Evans, GA
I bought the $10 deal at Ulta which has radiance and the finishing powder but there were no instructions. Any suggestions on how best to use this product?