BY BAREMINERALS

What is it: A year-round complexion booster that infuses radiant light into your skin for a uniquely beautiful lit-from-within effect. Radiance enhances skin with a luminescent, radiant sheen that looks perfectly ethereal.

Who is it for: All skin tones.

Why is it different: The creamy, pure bareMinerals(R) are free of preservatives, talc, oils, waxes, fragrance, and other chemical irritants. It provides a naturally luminescent, radiant sheen and can be worn layered, under, or over any bareMinerals face products to create a variety of soft, fresh looks. Softly sheer and translucent.

How do I use it: Simply follow the Swirl, Tap, Buff technique and buff onto any place you desire luminous, radiant sheen. Try the tops of the cheekbones, tip of the nose, the forehead, and even the eyes.

• Is this an illuminating powder to set the face? Or does a...3 Answers
  • Does this product make you look cakey at all??3 Answers
  • Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool...3 Answers
Victoria K.
Naperville , IL
I’ve had this for quite a long time. I’ve never noticed until a few weeks ago how shined this made my face look. I still wear it but i have to use a matte mineral veil over it to make it less shines. It was okay
Ellen N.
Morrisville, NC
LOVE LOVE LOVE this all over face powder. Love it as for eyes and cheeks and sometimes I'll mix a small amount of color in with my mineral powder foundation just to get a beautiful rosy tint to my look and it's gorgeous!!
Pamela M.
Florence, AL
Bareminerals Radiance Face Color is perfect for summer months. It's a very light powder that gives you a perfect glow. It's great for dry skin. I like how easy it is to apply. I've purchased this several times!
Brittany G.
Indian Trail
Love this stuff for the holidays! It has a bit of a shimmer so if you’re looking for a translucent powder this isn’t for you. Personally I love dewy shimmery finishes and this has just enough shimmer not to be too much especially since I also love a good highlight!
Roselyn G.
Santa Maria
It leaves a really good matte finish it's great for warm tones and it's easy to apply the only thing that you should be carful of is to close this carefully so it doesn't get every where , once I run out I'll definitely buy this product again
shala2124 C.
Decatur, TX
BareMinerals radiance powder is a great powder. The coverage is great and leaves a nice matte finish without looking like too much makeup. It did wear off toward the end of the day but I would use it again.
Madison C.
Jacksonville, FL
I love Radiance! It does exactly as it describes. Along with my barepro powder foundation, I apply this to the upper cheek bones for a dewy glow. I finish with Mario bodescu’s rose water spray, and viola! The perfect “no makeup” makeup look!
Morgan W.
Decatur
Purchased at: Sephora
I love these face colors! There are so many colors to choose from, and they all look great on any skin tone. The loose powder is nice because a little bit goes a long way and it will last you a long time.
Holly B.
Rock Hill
I love bare minerals. It feels like you are wearing nothing at all on your face. I have been wearing it for many years and it lasts all day. It is a great value as a container normally lasts 6 to 8 months.
Laken F.
Wise, VA
Beautiful color to add a bit of color and radiance to the face. These come in a variety of beautiful shades to complement most skin tones. I find myself grabbing for these especially in the summer time.
Tara B.
Do you use this all year long?
Leigh H.
Mcdonough, GA
Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool tones?
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
Is this an illuminating powder to set the face? Or does anyone know the use of this
Sara M.
Oxford, MS
Does this product make you look cakey at all??
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
How often do you actually use this product?