BY BAREMINERALS #75 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

What is it: A year-round complexion booster that infuses radiant light into your skin for a uniquely beautiful lit-from-within effect. Radiance enhances skin with a luminescent, radiant sheen that looks perfectly ethereal.

Who is it for: All skin tones.

Why is it different: The creamy, pure bareMinerals(R) are free of preservatives, talc, oils, waxes, fragrance, and other chemical irritants. It provides a naturally luminescent, radiant sheen and can be worn layered, under, or over any bareMinerals face products to create a variety of soft, fresh looks. Softly sheer and translucent.

How do I use it: Simply follow the Swirl, Tap, Buff technique and buff onto any place you desire luminous, radiant sheen. Try the tops of the cheekbones, tip of the nose, the forehead, and even the eyes.

• Is this an illuminating powder to set the face? Or does a...2 Answers
  • Does this product make you look cakey at all??3 Answers
  • Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Leeh B.
Uma bela atualização do calor regular com mais profundidade e brilho. Eu absolutamente adoro o calor regular, por isso esta é uma mudança divertido. Normalmente funciona com qualquer tom de pele e derrete a usar muito bem no rosto
Annie G.
Cambridge
I have been using bare minerals for 2 years! this is the only powder I do like on my face. it does not make my face look too caked on and gives you a more natural look. I would recommend this to others
Jessica B.
All though I had a lot of recommendation for this make up and a lot of my friends always looked flawless with it. This powder just didn't agree with my skin, it just didn't last long at all on my skin, I'd look like I haven't got any make up on at after having it on for just a couple of hours. I
Ana K.
This product has really nice coverage and sometimes I even use it without any foundation (I apply a moisturizer or sunscreen and then apply it on). However you should use this product during the winter since it oxidises throughout out the day.
Raghad H.
Sunbury, Middlesex
I only have one word for this product...PERFECT! This is probably my best buy ever, as its sooo easy to use and replaces the need for foundation. I apply it smoothly to my skin and BAM perfect glowing skin with no pores and no imperfection.
Sonn B.
This product is amazing, for those looking for a natural ingredients based setting powder that gives a good glow and highlight to your face, this is the one to go! It feels very light on my skin and keeps the make up throughout the day, amazing product!
olivia m.
victoria
Hands down my favorite powder. I love the application and the feeling on my face!! It's shimmery and radiant on my face. I've gotten so many compliments on this! I'd but it again for sure
Desiree C.
Sherwood Park
I love this product! I don't wear foundation but as I am getting older, I wanted something to even out my skin tone but be almost weightless. You can even sleep with it on.
Khadija K.
This is a great alternative to the mineral veil. Great colour pay off, finely milled powder. Feels so great to apply. Little bit goes a long way. Great pigment.
Nathalie M.
caracas
Increíble, ilumina tu rostro y le da ese toque profesional que necesitas para salir con tu pareja, amigas, cualquier ocasión que amerite que seas la estrella
Tara B.
Do you use this all year long?
Leigh H.
Mcdonough, GA
Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool tones?
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
How often do you actually use this product?
Sara M.
Oxford, MS
Does this product make you look cakey at all??
Melissa I.
Evans, GA
I bought the $10 deal at Ulta which has radiance and the finishing powder but there were no instructions. Any suggestions on how best to use this product?