BY BAREMINERALS

What is it: A year-round complexion booster that infuses radiant light into your skin for a uniquely beautiful lit-from-within effect. Radiance enhances skin with a luminescent, radiant sheen that looks perfectly ethereal.

Who is it for: All skin tones.

Why is it different: The creamy, pure bareMinerals(R) are free of preservatives, talc, oils, waxes, fragrance, and other chemical irritants. It provides a naturally luminescent, radiant sheen and can be worn layered, under, or over any bareMinerals face products to create a variety of soft, fresh looks. Softly sheer and translucent.

How do I use it: Simply follow the Swirl, Tap, Buff technique and buff onto any place you desire luminous, radiant sheen. Try the tops of the cheekbones, tip of the nose, the forehead, and even the eyes.

• Is this an illuminating powder to set the face? Or does a...3 Answers
  • Does this product make you look cakey at all??3 Answers
  • Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool...3 Answers
Ava G.
I love all of bareMinerals's powders, they work great! I never have any issues with them, this one included!
Hailley H.
Riverdale , UT
This powder is stunning and has great coverage for a powder! I can wear it alone and really do feel radiant!
Tara G.
Huntington, WV
I do love bare minerals products. But I just haven't been able to commit to just buying bare minerals only.
Alexia G.
Kingsville, TX
I enjoy the bare minerals powder because it doesn’t make my makeup look cakey like other finishing powders!
Fatima M.
This powder is amazing it hides your blemished and everything and its really matte and good with oily skin
amber a.
Mount Airy, NC
Works well to cover and have a lasting look all day. Price is great as well. The color matches very easily
Paige A.
Evansville, IN
I love this stuff so much!!!! I have used it every day since middle school. It makes my face look flawless.
Jennifer A.
I can never get enough of this product! It isn't too expensive and it lasts me for a few months! LOVEEEE <3
MISSY M.
Resaca, GA
Love that this powder is lightweight and easy to apply. A little pricey when buying, but last a long time.
Marelin V.
Long beach, CA
I love this because it makes my face look brighter and I look pale and it helps more then other products!!!
Tara B.
Do you use this all year long?
Leigh H.
Mcdonough, GA
Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool tones?
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
Is this an illuminating powder to set the face? Or does anyone know the use of this
Sara M.
Oxford, MS
Does this product make you look cakey at all??
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
How often do you actually use this product?