BY BAREMINERALS #73 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

What is it: A year-round complexion booster that infuses radiant light into your skin for a uniquely beautiful lit-from-within effect. Radiance enhances skin with a luminescent, radiant sheen that looks perfectly ethereal.

Who is it for: All skin tones.

Why is it different: The creamy, pure bareMinerals(R) are free of preservatives, talc, oils, waxes, fragrance, and other chemical irritants. It provides a naturally luminescent, radiant sheen and can be worn layered, under, or over any bareMinerals face products to create a variety of soft, fresh looks. Softly sheer and translucent.

How do I use it: Simply follow the Swirl, Tap, Buff technique and buff onto any place you desire luminous, radiant sheen. Try the tops of the cheekbones, tip of the nose, the forehead, and even the eyes.

• Is this an illuminating powder to set the face? Or does a...2 Answers
  • Does this product make you look cakey at all??3 Answers
  • Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
rossana R.
El Paso, TX
Me encanta este polvo creo que es uno de los mejores que he probado en verdad, siempre escucho de algunas marcas más conocidas o más a la moda pero este realmente es muy bueno, su textura es muy buena y el olor es bueno
Lisa S.
Mount forest, ON
I have been using bare minerals for years. Love the lightweight feel and goes on smooth and not blotches all over. Love the brush that comes with it as well great coverage easy to match shades as will :)
Tanya M.
Belcoo, Fermanagh
Love this stuff. Smooth finish. Great for drier skin. Let's your skin shine through and if used on top of foundation gives a gorgeous radiance while not being too Cakey. Lovely product
Tamar G.
I received a small sample of this when I purchased my first items from bareMinerals. I fell in love and had to get the BIG one! I use this every day even when I just want to even out my color.
Jennifer R.
I have the bare minerals powder and the bronzer blush. Im about out of both of them. They have lasted for a year and i love them. Its about time for me to order some more.
Clayton J.
Toronto, ON
I'd never considered powder foundation until I saw the "Ingrid Nilsen Be Your Best Self" set on Sephora which had a bareMinerals brush I'd be dying for. The set was $65 and included the full sized powder foundation, the full sized brush and a full sized highlight all packaged into a cute faux leather makeup bag. I really like the finish of the foundation and how it sits on my skin BUT it oxidizes into a really orange shade which keeps it from being a 5 star product.
Janice R.
All the bare minerals are great products ,it finishes your makeup so well and lasts all day .it really gives a great glow .i have combo skin but mostly dry . Sometimes using powder I get tired of the mess if I spill . I would recommend this for others
Yasmin Y.
This powder is amazing, is finely milled and has a beautiful mate finish with small shimmers. It holds the makeup all day but unfortunately has no spf. I do love it and would buy it again// only issue is you have to be incredibly light otherwise it gets extremely cakey
Emily S.
Bidford, B50 4QJ
I went and brought the bare minerals all-over face colour, in the shade flawless radiance. I have been using it every day since I bought it! It is super pigmented and very pretty. It isn't cakey and look perfect on the skin. Will buy another shade!
Maya G.
This color eas like a bronzer/ all over face powder and when i applied it there was spots and it made my fave looks really cakey i dont recommend buying this but be sure to test it out at the store if you are curious about this product
Tara B.
Do you use this all year long?
Leigh H.
Mcdonough, GA
Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool tones?
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
How often do you actually use this product?
Sara M.
Oxford, MS
Does this product make you look cakey at all??
Melissa I.
Evans, GA
I bought the $10 deal at Ulta which has radiance and the finishing powder but there were no instructions. Any suggestions on how best to use this product?