BY BAREMINERALS

What is it: A year-round complexion booster that infuses radiant light into your skin for a uniquely beautiful lit-from-within effect. Radiance enhances skin with a luminescent, radiant sheen that looks perfectly ethereal.

Who is it for: All skin tones.

Why is it different: The creamy, pure bareMinerals(R) are free of preservatives, talc, oils, waxes, fragrance, and other chemical irritants. It provides a naturally luminescent, radiant sheen and can be worn layered, under, or over any bareMinerals face products to create a variety of soft, fresh looks. Softly sheer and translucent.

How do I use it: Simply follow the Swirl, Tap, Buff technique and buff onto any place you desire luminous, radiant sheen. Try the tops of the cheekbones, tip of the nose, the forehead, and even the eyes.

• Is this an illuminating powder to set the face? Or does a...3 Answers
  • Does this product make you look cakey at all??3 Answers
  • Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool...3 Answers
Samantha B.
newberg, or
This product is very beautiful!! I’m so glad that I ordered this product and I really recommend it to everyone.
Kelly G.
webster
I loved this product. There is a little hint of glimmer to it. And adds just a little bit of bronze to my skin!
Alyssa G.
Love this product!
It works so well and it isn't pigmented so it doesn't leave your face with the powdery look.
Danika R.
I really like bare minerals overall. This is a great product and leaves your face feeling natural and light :)
Lacy L.
This stuff is awesome. It's lasts all day. It stays put even during the heat. I will be repurchasing very soon.
Mary Jane S.
Dundee, OR
Love using the bareMinerals Radiance Powder. My skin feels soft and protected. Plus, it goes on very smoothly.
TawNy P.
usa
My daughter loves this stuff. It is a must have for her.perfect for her light skin.Very smooth easy application
Misty T.
De Kalb Jct, NY
I used to use bare minerals all the time but stopped by of cost. I'm going back. I love it! No better coverage!
Stacy R.
Erie, PA
Leaves my skin looking amazing and hydrated. I've tried other powders but nothing is as good as bare minerals.
Emily M.
Duluth, MN
I love this! I use this when I wanna add a little more color, so not every day but it provides nice shimmer too
Tara B.
Do you use this all year long?
Leigh H.
Mcdonough, GA
Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool tones?
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
Is this an illuminating powder to set the face? Or does anyone know the use of this
Sara M.
Oxford, MS
Does this product make you look cakey at all??
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
How often do you actually use this product?