BY BAREMINERALS #66 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

What is it: A year-round complexion booster that infuses radiant light into your skin for a uniquely beautiful lit-from-within effect. Radiance enhances skin with a luminescent, radiant sheen that looks perfectly ethereal.

Who is it for: All skin tones.

Why is it different: The creamy, pure bareMinerals(R) are free of preservatives, talc, oils, waxes, fragrance, and other chemical irritants. It provides a naturally luminescent, radiant sheen and can be worn layered, under, or over any bareMinerals face products to create a variety of soft, fresh looks. Softly sheer and translucent.

How do I use it: Simply follow the Swirl, Tap, Buff technique and buff onto any place you desire luminous, radiant sheen. Try the tops of the cheekbones, tip of the nose, the forehead, and even the eyes.

• Is this an illuminating powder to set the face? Or does a...3 Answers
  • Does this product make you look cakey at all??3 Answers
  • Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool...3 Answers
Kayla N.
Brodhead, KY
Its not a bad powder because it does give a lumanice glow but I feel like its a little to shimmery for my taste.
Misty T.
De Kalb Jct, NY
I used to use bare minerals all the time but stopped by of cost. I'm going back. I love it! No better coverage!
Stefany B.
Seaside, CA
I love bareminerals. It’s a very soft and none valet feeling powder. I can apply evenly and it’ll last all day!
Latanza R.
Iowa City, IA
I didnt use any finishing powders intil I was introduce to this product. It makes my skin feel nice and smooth.
Samantha B.
newberg, or
This product is very beautiful!! I’m so glad that I ordered this product and I really recommend it to everyone.
Lacy L.
This stuff is awesome. It's lasts all day. It stays put even during the heat. I will be repurchasing very soon.
Melanie P.
Bay City, MI
Love the rose color! Goes great with my skin tone and goes on smooth! It feels like I have no makeup on at all!
Danika R.
I really like bare minerals overall. This is a great product and leaves your face feeling natural and light :)
Emily M.
Duluth, MN
I love this! I use this when I wanna add a little more color, so not every day but it provides nice shimmer too
Mary Jane S.
Dundee, OR
Love using the bareMinerals Radiance Powder. My skin feels soft and protected. Plus, it goes on very smoothly.
Tara B.
Do you use this all year long?
Leigh H.
Mcdonough, GA
Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool tones?
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
How often do you actually use this product?
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
Is this an illuminating powder to set the face? Or does anyone know the use of this
Sara M.
Oxford, MS
Does this product make you look cakey at all??

back