BY BAREMINERALS

What is it: A year-round complexion booster that infuses radiant light into your skin for a uniquely beautiful lit-from-within effect. Radiance enhances skin with a luminescent, radiant sheen that looks perfectly ethereal.

Who is it for: All skin tones.

Why is it different: The creamy, pure bareMinerals(R) are free of preservatives, talc, oils, waxes, fragrance, and other chemical irritants. It provides a naturally luminescent, radiant sheen and can be worn layered, under, or over any bareMinerals face products to create a variety of soft, fresh looks. Softly sheer and translucent.

How do I use it: Simply follow the Swirl, Tap, Buff technique and buff onto any place you desire luminous, radiant sheen. Try the tops of the cheekbones, tip of the nose, the forehead, and even the eyes.

• Is this an illuminating powder to set the face? Or does a...3 Answers
  • Does this product make you look cakey at all??3 Answers
  • Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool...3 Answers
Rican M.
This powder leaves your skin natural looking. I dont like too much how it sets your makeup because it can still crease.
Justice J.
Great coverage and light weight. Doesn't make your face look cakey. I absolutely love this powder and would buy again.
Krislynn M.
Just enough brightness to highlight where wanted. Love some of the pinky toned radiance as it gives a fresh feet look.
Robin D.
Chesapeake, VA
I love this company! The makeup is so loose, so light, it's almost as if you're not wearing any at all! Very impressed!
Kaila T.
Caldwell, ID
I absolutely LOVE this. It makes me look so glowing and awake! This is definitely a must have to my makeup collection!
Denize V.
I was recently given this by my sister but I wasn't to thrilled for it. Not good for my skin at all for some reason.
Tonia P.
Philadelphia
Purchased at: bareMinerals
I like this color! I gives my face a nice glow!! It’s a good all over color. I use this more for day to day coloring.
Amber S.
This is a very affordable product for making sure your makeup stays in place all day and it's flawless and beautiful
Ashlin W.
Marionville, MO
This product made my face really smooth. When I used it you could tell, but in a good way. I recommend this product.
Shannon C.
Carnegie , PA
I am a huge fan of bare minerals products. Mineral veil is something I am never without. It perfectly sets my makeup.
Tara B.
Do you use this all year long?
Leigh H.
Mcdonough, GA
Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool tones?
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
Is this an illuminating powder to set the face? Or does anyone know the use of this
Sara M.
Oxford, MS
Does this product make you look cakey at all??
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
How often do you actually use this product?