BY BAREMINERALS #75 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

What is it: A year-round complexion booster that infuses radiant light into your skin for a uniquely beautiful lit-from-within effect. Radiance enhances skin with a luminescent, radiant sheen that looks perfectly ethereal.

Who is it for: All skin tones.

Why is it different: The creamy, pure bareMinerals(R) are free of preservatives, talc, oils, waxes, fragrance, and other chemical irritants. It provides a naturally luminescent, radiant sheen and can be worn layered, under, or over any bareMinerals face products to create a variety of soft, fresh looks. Softly sheer and translucent.

How do I use it: Simply follow the Swirl, Tap, Buff technique and buff onto any place you desire luminous, radiant sheen. Try the tops of the cheekbones, tip of the nose, the forehead, and even the eyes.

• Is this an illuminating powder to set the face? Or does a...2 Answers
  • Does this product make you look cakey at all??3 Answers
  • Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Carrie C.
Coraopolis, PA
Hated this powder. It left my face Cakey and left my face with added and brought out my texture. I hated my makeup using this and took t back. It's terrible to bake with, it was terrible as a setting powder.
shala2124 C.
Decatur, TX
BareMinerals radiance powder is a great powder. The coverage is great and leaves a nice matte finish without looking like too much makeup. It did wear off toward the end of the day but I would use it again.
Adrionna K.
Scranton, AR
I actually really love this finishing powder. It’s great for all over your face. It doesn’t leaves lines on your face and I think it blends well. I wouldn’t use the pad to put it on but a brush instead.
Emily G.
Hixson, TN
This is one of my favorite finishing powders . It provides an airbrush look over my conclear. It really helps to set my conclear as well. It's a great finishing look to demolish pores &a imperfections.
Jessica K.
Ogden
I love bare minerals! Definitely always have it in my make drawer. It’s my favorite loose powder on the market just wish the coverage was a little more heavy duty but still loooove it regardless
Kristi C.
I really love that this product does not have a lot of extra ingredients giving my skin room to breathe. It is a great foundation that leaves my skin looking flawless. It is one of the best powders and is worth the price.
Pilar G.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this translucent powder is ideal to leave your radiant makeup is one of the articles that should not be missing in your makeup is essential and excellent brand mineral brand.
Ashlee B.
I LOVE #bareMinerals #cosmetics. I love that my skin does not feel just caked, but can still ad a #radient #finish to my #skin. Its not too much or overwhelming which is a big thing for me.
Emma C.
Tempe, AZ
I used to use this product all over my face because it blended my makeup really nicely! Now, I generally use it as a softer version of a highlight and I still love it!
Hillary L.
Lafayette, LA
I use this as a light bronzer. You can't go wrong with this product. It has a touch of glitter but I'm okay with that in a bronzing product. Love it. Will always buy this.
Tara B.
Do you use this all year long?
Leigh H.
Mcdonough, GA
Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool tones?
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
How often do you actually use this product?
Sara M.
Oxford, MS
Does this product make you look cakey at all??
Melissa I.
Evans, GA
I bought the $10 deal at Ulta which has radiance and the finishing powder but there were no instructions. Any suggestions on how best to use this product?