BY BAREMINERALS #75 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

What is it: A year-round complexion booster that infuses radiant light into your skin for a uniquely beautiful lit-from-within effect. Radiance enhances skin with a luminescent, radiant sheen that looks perfectly ethereal.

Who is it for: All skin tones.

Why is it different: The creamy, pure bareMinerals(R) are free of preservatives, talc, oils, waxes, fragrance, and other chemical irritants. It provides a naturally luminescent, radiant sheen and can be worn layered, under, or over any bareMinerals face products to create a variety of soft, fresh looks. Softly sheer and translucent.

How do I use it: Simply follow the Swirl, Tap, Buff technique and buff onto any place you desire luminous, radiant sheen. Try the tops of the cheekbones, tip of the nose, the forehead, and even the eyes.

• Is this an illuminating powder to set the face? Or does a...2 Answers
  • Does this product make you look cakey at all??3 Answers
  • Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Susan D.
Newnan, GA
I absolutely love this makeup. Smooth and velvety. Feels light on you skin and looks natural or naked.
Jordan T.
S Chesterfield , VA
Its a great product that gives your face a beautiful glow that lasts all day long. I love this product!
Wanessa M.
Marietta
I really liked this powder, but I haven't bought it again because I didn't feel it justified the price.
Sonya B.
West haven , CT
ILove the way it sets natural, wo the dry flaky look. Light And breathable. I have entire set I
Love it
Anavii G.
Salineno, TX
I love it and you to me all the time and I can go to school with you to do it if I get a new can get it
Abby H.
Buffalo, NY
I love this product it makes my skin look flawless aftet application! It's deffinatley worth the proce.
Kristen M.
Great coverage at a good price!!! Would highly recommend to my friends and family. This is so stupid
Claire S.
Bellflower, CA
My favorite, it’s so light and yet perfectly covered. It’s easy to apply and a little goes a long way
Amy T.
Fuquay Varina , NC
I use this product everyday. It's light, but gives me full coverage, so it still looks very natural.
Brittany B.
Prospect, CT
This is an absolutely gorgeous shade! I love how it's a loose powder and has the most subtle shimmer.
Tara B.
Do you use this all year long?
Leigh H.
Mcdonough, GA
Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool tones?
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
How often do you actually use this product?
Sara M.
Oxford, MS
Does this product make you look cakey at all??
Melissa I.
Evans, GA
I bought the $10 deal at Ulta which has radiance and the finishing powder but there were no instructions. Any suggestions on how best to use this product?