BY BAREMINERALS

What is it: A year-round complexion booster that infuses radiant light into your skin for a uniquely beautiful lit-from-within effect. Radiance enhances skin with a luminescent, radiant sheen that looks perfectly ethereal.

Who is it for: All skin tones.

Why is it different: The creamy, pure bareMinerals(R) are free of preservatives, talc, oils, waxes, fragrance, and other chemical irritants. It provides a naturally luminescent, radiant sheen and can be worn layered, under, or over any bareMinerals face products to create a variety of soft, fresh looks. Softly sheer and translucent.

How do I use it: Simply follow the Swirl, Tap, Buff technique and buff onto any place you desire luminous, radiant sheen. Try the tops of the cheekbones, tip of the nose, the forehead, and even the eyes.

• Is this an illuminating powder to set the face? Or does a...3 Answers
  • Does this product make you look cakey at all??3 Answers
  • Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool...3 Answers
Carol F.
Brownsville, TX
This is the lightest makeup I have ever used! Seems to cover my blemishes and pores very well, and control shine like a charm!
claire k.
Coon Rapids
Nuce color but it was far too messy for my liking. I always had trouble getting too much color on my brush. Would not buy again
Galina P.
Love that powder! Tick enough to imitate conditioner but you dont need one if you are using it. Just apply with huge tick brush
Kristi V.
This is a great powder foundation, not only is it all natural but it goes on smooth without looking like your face has makeup.
Angie Z.
Louisville
I love this powder on my makeup. It helps it stay in place. And also good baking powder. I love it. It makes me look less oily.
TJ L.
A highly recommended product that makes your skin glow like you just came back from the most tropical island. Light and bright.
Chelsey C.
Jacksonville, FL
The tone matched and the product lasts almost all day. I will recommend to frienss and family. I will also use the brand again.
Mia D.
Raleigh, NC
Gives such a beautiful effortlessly natural look! It lasts all day, without getting cakey or oily! And a at a reasonable price!
Abbie D.
I love this product it is great. I use this everyday. It is awesome and doesn't make your face so chalky like other powders do
sophia C.
los angeles
Love it. ❤ It gives my face a nice finish and brings everything together. It does not make my face look powdery. I want more.
Tara B.
Do you use this all year long?
Leigh H.
Mcdonough, GA
Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool tones?
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
Is this an illuminating powder to set the face? Or does anyone know the use of this
Sara M.
Oxford, MS
Does this product make you look cakey at all??
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
How often do you actually use this product?