BY BAREMINERALS #61 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

What is it: A year-round complexion booster that infuses radiant light into your skin for a uniquely beautiful lit-from-within effect. Radiance enhances skin with a luminescent, radiant sheen that looks perfectly ethereal.

Who is it for: All skin tones.

Why is it different: The creamy, pure bareMinerals(R) are free of preservatives, talc, oils, waxes, fragrance, and other chemical irritants. It provides a naturally luminescent, radiant sheen and can be worn layered, under, or over any bareMinerals face products to create a variety of soft, fresh looks. Softly sheer and translucent.

How do I use it: Simply follow the Swirl, Tap, Buff technique and buff onto any place you desire luminous, radiant sheen. Try the tops of the cheekbones, tip of the nose, the forehead, and even the eyes.

• Is this an illuminating powder to set the face? Or does a...3 Answers
  • Does this product make you look cakey at all??3 Answers
  • Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Diana  G.
The first time I tried my skin looked amaizing after using it i feel the result my skin glow, no breaks or pores looks amaizing
Angie Z.
Louisville
I love this powder on my makeup. It helps it stay in place. And also good baking powder. I love it. It makes me look less oily.
Chelsey C.
Jacksonville, FL
The tone matched and the product lasts almost all day. I will recommend to frienss and family. I will also use the brand again.
sophia C.
los angeles
Love it. ❤ It gives my face a nice finish and brings everything together. It does not make my face look powdery. I want more.
Lorna S.
Maysville , WV
Love love love this product. I can barely tell that it’s on. Downfall would be the price for a poor college girl like myself
virginia l.
Wichita, KS
The entire collection is very easy to apply and it looks natural. It seems to give you some glow and color without the shine.
Sirriena E.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
When I use this I don't ever realize I'm wearing make up. You never feel caked up. Looks really natural for an everyday look.
MyStyleInsideOut ..
Albany, NY
This is a beautiful powder. I use this for baking or to touch up my make up during the day. It gives you a natural look too.
Alexyss H.
Looked very powdery and kind of oxidized on my skin after applying. My oils definitely started to peak through after a while.
launa d.
I swear by this and anyone with problem skin should totally use this! I have used for a year straight without any problems
Tara B.
Do you use this all year long?
Leigh H.
Mcdonough, GA
Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool tones?
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
How often do you actually use this product?
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
Is this an illuminating powder to set the face? Or does anyone know the use of this
Sara M.
Oxford, MS
Does this product make you look cakey at all??

back