BY BAREMINERALS #75 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

What is it: A year-round complexion booster that infuses radiant light into your skin for a uniquely beautiful lit-from-within effect. Radiance enhances skin with a luminescent, radiant sheen that looks perfectly ethereal.

Who is it for: All skin tones.

Why is it different: The creamy, pure bareMinerals(R) are free of preservatives, talc, oils, waxes, fragrance, and other chemical irritants. It provides a naturally luminescent, radiant sheen and can be worn layered, under, or over any bareMinerals face products to create a variety of soft, fresh looks. Softly sheer and translucent.

How do I use it: Simply follow the Swirl, Tap, Buff technique and buff onto any place you desire luminous, radiant sheen. Try the tops of the cheekbones, tip of the nose, the forehead, and even the eyes.

• Is this an illuminating powder to set the face? Or does a...2 Answers
  • Does this product make you look cakey at all??3 Answers
  • Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Misty T.
De Kalb Jct, NY
I used to use bare minerals all the time but stopped by of cost. I'm going back. I love it! No better coverage!
Stefany B.
Seaside, CA
I love bareminerals. It’s a very soft and none valet feeling powder. I can apply evenly and it’ll last all day!
Melanie P.
Bay City, MI
Love the rose color! Goes great with my skin tone and goes on smooth! It feels like I have no makeup on at all!
danika j.
Harmony, PA
Love this product so much!! leaves you felling like you have no makeup on at all with the look of perfect skin!
LaTanza L.
Iowa City, IA
I didnt use any finishing powders intil I was introduce to this product. It makes my skin feel nice and smooth.
Danika R.
I really like bare minerals overall. This is a great product and leaves your face feeling natural and light :)
Alyssa G.
Love this product!
It works so well and it isn't pigmented so it doesn't leave your face with the powdery look.
Mary Jane S.
Dundee, OR
Love using the bareMinerals Radiance Powder. My skin feels soft and protected. Plus, it goes on very smoothly.
Emily M.
Duluth, MN
I love this! I use this when I wanna add a little more color, so not every day but it provides nice shimmer too
Samantha B.
newberg, or
This product is very beautiful!! I’m so glad that I ordered this product and I really recommend it to everyone.
Tara B.
Do you use this all year long?
Leigh H.
Mcdonough, GA
Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool tones?
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
How often do you actually use this product?
Sara M.
Oxford, MS
Does this product make you look cakey at all??
Melissa I.
Evans, GA
I bought the $10 deal at Ulta which has radiance and the finishing powder but there were no instructions. Any suggestions on how best to use this product?