BY BAREMINERALS

What is it: A year-round complexion booster that infuses radiant light into your skin for a uniquely beautiful lit-from-within effect. Radiance enhances skin with a luminescent, radiant sheen that looks perfectly ethereal.

Who is it for: All skin tones.

Why is it different: The creamy, pure bareMinerals(R) are free of preservatives, talc, oils, waxes, fragrance, and other chemical irritants. It provides a naturally luminescent, radiant sheen and can be worn layered, under, or over any bareMinerals face products to create a variety of soft, fresh looks. Softly sheer and translucent.

How do I use it: Simply follow the Swirl, Tap, Buff technique and buff onto any place you desire luminous, radiant sheen. Try the tops of the cheekbones, tip of the nose, the forehead, and even the eyes.

• Is this an illuminating powder to set the face? Or does a...3 Answers
  • Does this product make you look cakey at all??3 Answers
  • Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool...3 Answers
Elizabeth T.
I use this for a blush over my foundation it is pink with a shimmer. I like this for a blush because it is not an overwhelming color.
Stephania A.
Very beautiful shade, nice pigmentation. Not for my skin tone, but I gave it to my best friend and she is obsessed!! Gorgeous color.
Stone Q.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this product so much it really helps makeup for your face fr so dont forget to get yours 💙💸‼️ The Influenster App Influenster
Brittany G.
Tampa, FL
My mom had this as I was a child and I used to use it all the time. I just used it to powder my nose as you would say it worked well
Teresa M.
Best stuff there is!! Fabulous coverage and no heavy, cakey feeling. I'm very pale and I have no trouble matching with BareMinerals
Missie F.
It brings a natural, subtle glow to my face. I am chronically ill, so I appear pale most of the time. This adds a radiant glow to me.
Chasity S.
Cleveland
Amazing product! I loved it and there are so many colors and shades to choose from. Stays on all day and perfect for any skin type.
stefania j.
Bridgeport, CT
I love this! I feel like it kind of sets my make up but it also freshens up my face after it has started to wear off during the day
Olivia A.
Santa Cruz, CA
BareMinerals is a good product. I have had their cover up, bronzer, & the radiance powder and i liked the way they felt on my skin
Melanie B.
USA
Unfortunately this makeup did not work for me. The powder makes my pores extremely visible and even feels like it's clogging then.
Tara B.
Do you use this all year long?
Leigh H.
Mcdonough, GA
Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool tones?
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
Is this an illuminating powder to set the face? Or does anyone know the use of this
Sara M.
Oxford, MS
Does this product make you look cakey at all??
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
How often do you actually use this product?