BY BAREMINERALS #79 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

What is it: A year-round complexion booster that infuses radiant light into your skin for a uniquely beautiful lit-from-within effect. Radiance enhances skin with a luminescent, radiant sheen that looks perfectly ethereal.

Who is it for: All skin tones.

Why is it different: The creamy, pure bareMinerals(R) are free of preservatives, talc, oils, waxes, fragrance, and other chemical irritants. It provides a naturally luminescent, radiant sheen and can be worn layered, under, or over any bareMinerals face products to create a variety of soft, fresh looks. Softly sheer and translucent.

How do I use it: Simply follow the Swirl, Tap, Buff technique and buff onto any place you desire luminous, radiant sheen. Try the tops of the cheekbones, tip of the nose, the forehead, and even the eyes.

• Is this an illuminating powder to set the face? Or does a...2 Answers
  • Does this product make you look cakey at all??3 Answers
  • Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Robin D.
Chesapeake, VA
I love this company! The makeup is so loose, so light, it's almost as if you're not wearing any at all! Very impressed!
Krislynn M.
Just enough brightness to highlight where wanted. Love some of the pinky toned radiance as it gives a fresh feet look.
Amber S.
This is a very affordable product for making sure your makeup stays in place all day and it's flawless and beautiful
Denize V.
I was recently given this by my sister but I wasn't to thrilled for it. Not good for my skin at all for some reason.
Shannon C.
Carnegie , PA
I am a huge fan of bare minerals products. Mineral veil is something I am never without. It perfectly sets my makeup.
Jenny S.
Bradford, PA
Haven't changed in five years. Love how it feels on very light and helps decrease all the creases in my face all day
Trish C.
Chicopee, MA
It works so good my skin looks and feels smooth when I use it. I would recommend this product to everyone. I love it
Julie K.
Marshall, TX
I love this! It has a great finish look. It doesn't clog pores and it leaves me with a natural not too made up look.
Sally H.
Silverdale, WA
Gives me a yellow tint. Maybe I choose the wrong shade but you can see the silica that leaves on the skin. Not a fan
Ana L.
Towson, MD
Like the name, this powder provides a ‘Flawless’ finish. I love that it provides a natural finish over any makeup.
Tara B.
Do you use this all year long?
Leigh H.
Mcdonough, GA
Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool tones?
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
How often do you actually use this product?
Sara M.
Oxford, MS
Does this product make you look cakey at all??
Melissa I.
Evans, GA
I bought the $10 deal at Ulta which has radiance and the finishing powder but there were no instructions. Any suggestions on how best to use this product?