BY BAREMINERALS

What is it: A year-round complexion booster that infuses radiant light into your skin for a uniquely beautiful lit-from-within effect. Radiance enhances skin with a luminescent, radiant sheen that looks perfectly ethereal.

Who is it for: All skin tones.

Why is it different: The creamy, pure bareMinerals(R) are free of preservatives, talc, oils, waxes, fragrance, and other chemical irritants. It provides a naturally luminescent, radiant sheen and can be worn layered, under, or over any bareMinerals face products to create a variety of soft, fresh looks. Softly sheer and translucent.

How do I use it: Simply follow the Swirl, Tap, Buff technique and buff onto any place you desire luminous, radiant sheen. Try the tops of the cheekbones, tip of the nose, the forehead, and even the eyes.

• Is this an illuminating powder to set the face? Or does a...3 Answers
  • Does this product make you look cakey at all??3 Answers
  • Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool...3 Answers
Danielle T.
Freeburg
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a great product but I have found some of the colors have a lot of shimmer and glitter in them which does not look very good if you have large pores or are just looking for a good day time look. Tap the brush before application because the darker colors are very pigmented.
devyn s.
new york
I’ve used this foundation for years, buying from BareMinerals directly or Ultra. I’ve noticed that the Fairly Light color has changed. I see that you responded in recent reviews that the formula has not changed. Something has changed. You don’t get these complaints unless there is a cause.
Liz B.
Really pigmented blushes. They will last a very long time in the skin depending on your skin type. A little will go a long way and they can be used as shadows or mixed with vaseline to make a gloss
Chelsea T.
Kissimmee, FL
I love to use this product as a blush on my cheeks just for like a quick look good nothing too extravagant it definitely gives me a cute highlight also would buy again
Ashley L.
Hudson
For A long time this product completely replaced bronzer for me in my make up bag. It gives a wonderful Glo, a long lasting affect, and a very light weight application! I would highly recommend this product it’s a little more expensive but you get a ton of use out of it.
Shannon M.
Some of the best mineral powder ever. Does not cause me to brake out unless I sweat but overall very happy with makeup. Plan on getting more after using the stuff that I have. I would recommend to a friend. I will consider using other products of this brand as well.
Taylor S.
Cumming, GA
This is such a beautiful product! It definitely brings out the natural glow in your skin and makes you look “radiant”
I will say it’s on the pricier side but it lasts for a VERY long time! I would recommend to my friends!
Christina N.
New Rochelle , NY
Love this product. You can wear it as a blush or bronzer. It does have some sparkle to it but not too much . It doesn’t break me out which is good because I have sensitive skin. A little on the pricier side, but it’s a good piece to have. A little goes a long way.
ugxy d.
I get many compliments on my skin even if I am over 65 and have had cancer several times and am on dialysis 3 times a week, THAT is a great compliment for Bare Minerals. When people tell me I look good for my age; I tell them; I just wear good makeup!!
Rian p.
round rock
REALLY GREAT... it is not like those other powders where they are way too cakey or just kind of gross, this one is nice and creamy in. A way plus it stays for way longer than a normal powder (a little more expensive but okay)
Tara B.
Do you use this all year long?
Leigh H.
Mcdonough, GA
Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool tones?
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
Is this an illuminating powder to set the face? Or does anyone know the use of this
Sara M.
Oxford, MS
Does this product make you look cakey at all??
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
How often do you actually use this product?