BY BAREMINERALS #73 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

What is it: A year-round complexion booster that infuses radiant light into your skin for a uniquely beautiful lit-from-within effect. Radiance enhances skin with a luminescent, radiant sheen that looks perfectly ethereal.

Who is it for: All skin tones.

Why is it different: The creamy, pure bareMinerals(R) are free of preservatives, talc, oils, waxes, fragrance, and other chemical irritants. It provides a naturally luminescent, radiant sheen and can be worn layered, under, or over any bareMinerals face products to create a variety of soft, fresh looks. Softly sheer and translucent.

How do I use it: Simply follow the Swirl, Tap, Buff technique and buff onto any place you desire luminous, radiant sheen. Try the tops of the cheekbones, tip of the nose, the forehead, and even the eyes.

• Is this an illuminating powder to set the face? Or does a...2 Answers
  • Does this product make you look cakey at all??3 Answers
  • Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Kellie C.
Lake Oswego, OR
I used to adore this product! It was around before the kind of pressed highlighters we know and love now. I have not used it in a while, but I remember it giving a very natural glow to the skin. It never broke me out. I definitely would purchase if I see it in the future!
Amber O.
Grand Forks, ND
I have loved the bare minerals makeup for years and always end up going back to it! I love the finish and light weight feel of this powder. It does not get cakey, it blends easily, and you can touch it up throughout the day! I do recommend
Kristen B.
Cleveland, OH
This product is amazing, and I recommend everyone purchase it! Once you get over the price, this stuff is pure magic. It evens out any skin tone and makes every face look radiant. I have oily skin and it removes the look. Love it!
Ashley E.
Pendleton, IN
I love this product from bare minerals. It goes on smoothly and doesn’t leave a powdery look to your skin. It also doesn’t cause my skin to break out. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a nice finishing powder.
Michelle J.
Bare minerals is a great product, to me I use it for more of a natural look. I really like the way it applies on my skin and it doesn’t cake on, it feels very light. To me this is more of an everyday product not a fancy night out
Kasey C.
Huntingtn Beach, CA
I have very sensitive skin and unfortunately this product caused me to have a massive breakout. I really wanted to love it.
Pros:
It did stay in place all day and the coverage is nice.
I would not buy this product again.
Claire J.
This powder is awesome because wearing it doesn’t make you feel like you are wearing make up at all! I use it to brush over my face after applying concealer, and it looks perfect! The color is great for my fairer skin.
Jennifer M.
Bristol, CT
I tried this brand and it was not my favorite. It always felt like to much on my face. It just wasn’t the right brand for me personally. My skin needed more moisture. This seemed to drying. I wouldn’t buy it again.
Victoria K.
I’ve had this for quite a long time. I’ve never noticed until a few weeks ago how shined this made my face look. I still wear it but i have to use a matte mineral veil over it to make it less shines. It was okay
Carrie C.
Coraopolis, PA
Hated this powder. It left my face Cakey and left my face with added and brought out my texture. I hated my makeup using this and took t back. It's terrible to bake with, it was terrible as a setting powder.
Tara B.
Do you use this all year long?
Leigh H.
Mcdonough, GA
Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool tones?
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
How often do you actually use this product?
Sara M.
Oxford, MS
Does this product make you look cakey at all??
Melissa I.
Evans, GA
I bought the $10 deal at Ulta which has radiance and the finishing powder but there were no instructions. Any suggestions on how best to use this product?