BY BAREMINERALS

What is it: A year-round complexion booster that infuses radiant light into your skin for a uniquely beautiful lit-from-within effect. Radiance enhances skin with a luminescent, radiant sheen that looks perfectly ethereal.

Who is it for: All skin tones.

Why is it different: The creamy, pure bareMinerals(R) are free of preservatives, talc, oils, waxes, fragrance, and other chemical irritants. It provides a naturally luminescent, radiant sheen and can be worn layered, under, or over any bareMinerals face products to create a variety of soft, fresh looks. Softly sheer and translucent.

How do I use it: Simply follow the Swirl, Tap, Buff technique and buff onto any place you desire luminous, radiant sheen. Try the tops of the cheekbones, tip of the nose, the forehead, and even the eyes.

• Is this an illuminating powder to set the face? Or does a...3 Answers
  • Does this product make you look cakey at all??3 Answers
  • Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool...3 Answers
Sammie T.
Phoenix
I have a hard time being able to find a tone that matches my color. I either look like a ghost or a cheeto so i ended up giving it away
Aera K.
This is my favorite brand of makeup! It's really light on the face and it doesn't feel like you're wearing make up throughout the day.
Maury Jackeline Silva M.
Pittsburgh, PA
This power goes on like silk...don't need much. Container last forever. Smells great too!!!Buy 2 one for home and one for your handbag.
Rebecca P.
I started using this product when I was about 12. It helped get rid of my acne, and works great to protect your face from sun exposure.
Dana L.
Crystal Lake, IL
I love this! Very similar to the mineral veil but it has some touch of color which is great when you don’t have time to do a full Face.
Lauren U.
Love the Rose Gold radiance. It was a limited color. ***** It was amazing. I hope they bring it back. Sometimes you can find it on QVc.
Kaye J.
Florence
I like the mineral powder but for my preference it is something I would only use for summer boat season. I do not recall it hAVING SPF
Emily S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this product, I would definitely recommend it. I’ve used this brand for a long time, it’s always my go to. Never fails to amaze.
S. A.  T.
West Warwick , RI
Love this stuff! The first make up brand I ever tried on my face and it was definitely love at first use! So simple and fast to apply!
Eva J.
Bristol, TN
I love the soft shimmer of this finishing powder! It's weightless but gives you all day coverage without needing to constantly reapply.
Tara B.
Do you use this all year long?
Leigh H.
Mcdonough, GA
Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool tones?
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
Is this an illuminating powder to set the face? Or does anyone know the use of this
Sara M.
Oxford, MS
Does this product make you look cakey at all??
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
How often do you actually use this product?