BY BAREMINERALS #61 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

What is it: A year-round complexion booster that infuses radiant light into your skin for a uniquely beautiful lit-from-within effect. Radiance enhances skin with a luminescent, radiant sheen that looks perfectly ethereal.

Who is it for: All skin tones.

Why is it different: The creamy, pure bareMinerals(R) are free of preservatives, talc, oils, waxes, fragrance, and other chemical irritants. It provides a naturally luminescent, radiant sheen and can be worn layered, under, or over any bareMinerals face products to create a variety of soft, fresh looks. Softly sheer and translucent.

How do I use it: Simply follow the Swirl, Tap, Buff technique and buff onto any place you desire luminous, radiant sheen. Try the tops of the cheekbones, tip of the nose, the forehead, and even the eyes.

• Is this an illuminating powder to set the face? Or does a...2 Answers
  • Does this product make you look cakey at all??3 Answers
  • Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Sabrina S.
Laurelville, OH
I have used this product several times and it is amazing I have never felt like I didn't have makeup on and it last all day before.
Chasity S.
Cleveland
Amazing product! I loved it and there are so many colors and shades to choose from. Stays on all day and perfect for any skin type.
renay C.
tx
I love this product it sets my highlight n contur when im finna contour it makes it more poppin for me since ima darker skin color
Natalie P.
Great powder! Goes on well, makes your face look smooth and flawless, and it covers imperfections well. I love all these products!!
Sarah D.
Kennett
This goes on smooth with a large powder brush. It is kind of messy, as the loose powder may fly in the air or get on your clothes.
Hillary M.
Novato, CA
This is a must have in my makeup bag! I love the ease of use and how this not only makes me look but how it feels on my skin!
Erika H.
Ventura, CA
This works for my oily skin this doesn't make it look oily and greasy. I combine with the other products from this brand as well.
Doroteya S.
Stock Island, FL
Oh I love this powder! I just use it and I was thinking: " damn how beautiful it makes my face ! " It's the truth! Love the brand
Ramya A.
Gurnee, IL
It’s not something I am crazy about ! I didn’t find it to be too radiating ! It’s just a regular powder ! I wouldn’t buy it again
Melisa S.
I love this product!!! It gives me the perfect amount of shine and color without being too overwhelming! I would highly recommend
Tara B.
Do you use this all year long?
Leigh H.
Mcdonough, GA
Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool tones?
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
How often do you actually use this product?
Sara M.
Oxford, MS
Does this product make you look cakey at all??
Brittany R.
Commerce, GA
Is this a bronzer or a setting powder?