BY BAREMINERALS #77 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

What is it: A year-round complexion booster that infuses radiant light into your skin for a uniquely beautiful lit-from-within effect. Radiance enhances skin with a luminescent, radiant sheen that looks perfectly ethereal.

Who is it for: All skin tones.

Why is it different: The creamy, pure bareMinerals(R) are free of preservatives, talc, oils, waxes, fragrance, and other chemical irritants. It provides a naturally luminescent, radiant sheen and can be worn layered, under, or over any bareMinerals face products to create a variety of soft, fresh looks. Softly sheer and translucent.

How do I use it: Simply follow the Swirl, Tap, Buff technique and buff onto any place you desire luminous, radiant sheen. Try the tops of the cheekbones, tip of the nose, the forehead, and even the eyes.

• Is this an illuminating powder to set the face? Or does a...2 Answers
  • Does this product make you look cakey at all??3 Answers
  • Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Greta H.
Lesage, WV
This stuff is really good if u have sensitive skin like me!!! I have tried several different kinds and this by far is the best.
Jasanay M.
Brockton , MA
Super smooth finish. I would recommend if you are looking for a natural medium- full coverage look. Buildable and lightweight.
Chelsey C.
Jacksonville, FL
The tone matched and the product lasts almost all day. I will recommend to frienss and family. I will also use the brand again.
Abbie D.
I love this product it is great. I use this everyday. It is awesome and doesn't make your face so chalky like other powders do
Megan R.
I love to top of my look with the radiance powder to give my cheeks a nice pink, shimmery glow! Remember to swirl, tap & buff.
Mia D.
Raleigh, NC
Gives such a beautiful effortlessly natural look! It lasts all day, without getting cakey or oily! And a at a reasonable price!
Galina P.
Love that powder! Tick enough to imitate conditioner but you dont need one if you are using it. Just apply with huge tick brush
Angie Z.
Louisville
I love this powder on my makeup. It helps it stay in place. And also good baking powder. I love it. It makes me look less oily.
Erin T.
I use this setting powder everyday, and it does its job. Keeps my foundation set all day and I couldn’t ask for anything else.
Inez F.
Bolingbrook, IL
I absolutely love this item and would highly recommend it to others. I am definitely interested in trying other similar items.
Tara B.
Do you use this all year long?
Leigh H.
Mcdonough, GA
Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool tones?
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
How often do you actually use this product?
Sara M.
Oxford, MS
Does this product make you look cakey at all??
Melissa I.
Evans, GA
I bought the $10 deal at Ulta which has radiance and the finishing powder but there were no instructions. Any suggestions on how best to use this product?