BY BAREMINERALS #61 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

What is it: A year-round complexion booster that infuses radiant light into your skin for a uniquely beautiful lit-from-within effect. Radiance enhances skin with a luminescent, radiant sheen that looks perfectly ethereal.

Who is it for: All skin tones.

Why is it different: The creamy, pure bareMinerals(R) are free of preservatives, talc, oils, waxes, fragrance, and other chemical irritants. It provides a naturally luminescent, radiant sheen and can be worn layered, under, or over any bareMinerals face products to create a variety of soft, fresh looks. Softly sheer and translucent.

How do I use it: Simply follow the Swirl, Tap, Buff technique and buff onto any place you desire luminous, radiant sheen. Try the tops of the cheekbones, tip of the nose, the forehead, and even the eyes.

• Is this an illuminating powder to set the face? Or does a...2 Answers
  • Does this product make you look cakey at all??3 Answers
  • Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Jessica S.
Looks great and goes on smooth. it isn't thick like others are and when you apply you don't need to go over the same spot multiple times!
Carla B.
Bedford, PA
This power goes on like silk...don't need much. Container last forever. Smells great too!!!
Buy 2 one for home and one for your handbag.
Anne G.
Atoka
I love this makeup. It feels natural on my skin and a small amount goes a long way. You can always fine the tone you need for your skin.
Celeste G.
i found this works best for my under eye area, it definitely sets my makeup. its also useful around my nose which is where I'm most oily
Makeup
This does definitely give you pretty good colour on your face. I do feel like they could’ve done a lot better than what they did though.
Brittany W.
HUBERT, NC
I am a true believer in Bare Minerals, I have been using it for years! The best face products I have ever owned, well worth every penny.
Diana B.
I’ve used bareMinerals for many years, the product is consistently high quality, provides adequate coverage, and does not block my pores.
Tabitha E.
Love this powder, though I find it a bit heavy. I have super oily skin, so it helps set makeup in place, but the coverage is a bit thick.
Maddison D.
Commerce, GA
This is a good product that adds a nice, finishing touch to your makeup look. It is a bit pricey, especially for such a small container.
Laura D.
Left my skin so smooth and had very good coverage. I almost felt as though it was buildable too. Goes on effortlessly and is lightweight
Tara B.
Do you use this all year long?
Leigh H.
Mcdonough, GA
Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool tones?
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
How often do you actually use this product?
Sara M.
Oxford, MS
Does this product make you look cakey at all??
Brittany R.
Commerce, GA
Is this a bronzer or a setting powder?