BY BAREMINERALS #75 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

What is it: A year-round complexion booster that infuses radiant light into your skin for a uniquely beautiful lit-from-within effect. Radiance enhances skin with a luminescent, radiant sheen that looks perfectly ethereal.

Who is it for: All skin tones.

Why is it different: The creamy, pure bareMinerals(R) are free of preservatives, talc, oils, waxes, fragrance, and other chemical irritants. It provides a naturally luminescent, radiant sheen and can be worn layered, under, or over any bareMinerals face products to create a variety of soft, fresh looks. Softly sheer and translucent.

How do I use it: Simply follow the Swirl, Tap, Buff technique and buff onto any place you desire luminous, radiant sheen. Try the tops of the cheekbones, tip of the nose, the forehead, and even the eyes.

• Is this an illuminating powder to set the face? Or does a...2 Answers
  • Does this product make you look cakey at all??3 Answers
  • Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Dakota D.
Jasper, AL
I use this under my eyes and it makes me look so much more awake and alert. It adds a nice light shimmer and is very lightweight.
Jessica M.
Antelope, Ca
This is the best! It gives me that polished finish that I need to step out in the morning and with a boost of confidence at that!
Vanessa G.
Lady Lake, FL
I love this product, always give an excellent finish to all my makeup, for me is a must have when I want my makeup looks perfect
Jenna W.
Middletown, PA
I prefer to finish using this powder then the mineral veil, it gives a nice little glow to face in addition to using the warmth.
Oksana F.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Rose Radiance
What an amazing blush! I've been using it for 5 years. I've tried multiple other blushes but keep coming back to it
Samantha G.
Cameron, NC
I didn't really like this product. It made my face look real powdery and it wouldn't stay on real long I had to keep applying it.
Erika H.
Ventura, CA
This works for my oily skin this doesn't make it look oily and greasy. I combine with the other products from this brand as well.
Emily G.
Dalton, GA
This product is very good it really helps have a clean clear phase and it really helps out your pores not to get clogged as much
Tori L.
Garner, NC
Did not like the way it made my skin look. It made it look blotchy and rough. I did like the fact that it stayed on for a while.
Doroteya S.
Stock Island, FL
Oh I love this powder! I just use it and I was thinking: " damn how beautiful it makes my face ! " It's the truth! Love the brand
Tara B.
Do you use this all year long?
Leigh H.
Mcdonough, GA
Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool tones?
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
How often do you actually use this product?
Sara M.
Oxford, MS
Does this product make you look cakey at all??
Melissa I.
Evans, GA
I bought the $10 deal at Ulta which has radiance and the finishing powder but there were no instructions. Any suggestions on how best to use this product?