BY BAREMINERALS #79 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

What is it: A year-round complexion booster that infuses radiant light into your skin for a uniquely beautiful lit-from-within effect. Radiance enhances skin with a luminescent, radiant sheen that looks perfectly ethereal.

Who is it for: All skin tones.

Why is it different: The creamy, pure bareMinerals(R) are free of preservatives, talc, oils, waxes, fragrance, and other chemical irritants. It provides a naturally luminescent, radiant sheen and can be worn layered, under, or over any bareMinerals face products to create a variety of soft, fresh looks. Softly sheer and translucent.

How do I use it: Simply follow the Swirl, Tap, Buff technique and buff onto any place you desire luminous, radiant sheen. Try the tops of the cheekbones, tip of the nose, the forehead, and even the eyes.

• Is this an illuminating powder to set the face? Or does a...2 Answers
  • Does this product make you look cakey at all??3 Answers
  • Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Aera K.
This is my favorite brand of makeup! It's really light on the face and it doesn't feel like you're wearing make up throughout the day.
Krista S.
New Philadelphia, OH
Great color match . Doesn't sit heavy on your face. Good if you have oily skin. Doesn't make me breakout. By far favorite powder to use
Miranda H.
Lafayette , LA
This gives just a touch of shimmer without being over shiny or overpowering. I really enjoy adding this on days that I don’t use blush.
S. A.  T.
West Warwick , RI
Love this stuff! The first make up brand I ever tried on my face and it was definitely love at first use! So simple and fast to apply!
tabitha t.
It is an awesome product.. makes my face feel so smooth.. the powder is so light and fresh.. I love it & would recommend it to anyone!
Stone Q.
Brooklyn ny
I love this product so much it really helps makeup for your face fr so dont forget to get yours 💙💸‼️ The Influenster App Influenster
Elizabeth T.
I use this for a blush over my foundation it is pink with a shimmer. I like this for a blush because it is not an overwhelming color.
Coya S.
Lansing
I love this brand. Its healthy for your skin and it gives your skin a bouncy radiance glow after applied. I love the rose gold look.
Stephania A.
Very beautiful shade, nice pigmentation. Not for my skin tone, but I gave it to my best friend and she is obsessed!! Gorgeous color.
Teresa M.
Best stuff there is!! Fabulous coverage and no heavy, cakey feeling. I'm very pale and I have no trouble matching with BareMinerals
Tara B.
Do you use this all year long?
Leigh H.
Mcdonough, GA
Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool tones?
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
How often do you actually use this product?
Sara M.
Oxford, MS
Does this product make you look cakey at all??
Melissa I.
Evans, GA
I bought the $10 deal at Ulta which has radiance and the finishing powder but there were no instructions. Any suggestions on how best to use this product?