BY BAREMINERALS

What is it: A year-round complexion booster that infuses radiant light into your skin for a uniquely beautiful lit-from-within effect. Radiance enhances skin with a luminescent, radiant sheen that looks perfectly ethereal.

Who is it for: All skin tones.

Why is it different: The creamy, pure bareMinerals(R) are free of preservatives, talc, oils, waxes, fragrance, and other chemical irritants. It provides a naturally luminescent, radiant sheen and can be worn layered, under, or over any bareMinerals face products to create a variety of soft, fresh looks. Softly sheer and translucent.

How do I use it: Simply follow the Swirl, Tap, Buff technique and buff onto any place you desire luminous, radiant sheen. Try the tops of the cheekbones, tip of the nose, the forehead, and even the eyes.

• Is this an illuminating powder to set the face? Or does a...3 Answers
  • Does this product make you look cakey at all??3 Answers
  • Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool...3 Answers
Noora A.
Olmsted Falls, OH
I use this powder after I've applied my foundation and it sets my makeup very well. It's light and it's not heavy like other compact powders. It also keeps my skin looking oil free.
Courtney R.
Austin, TX
A little goes a long way! Nice color but need very little! It has a light shimmer yet does not look “glittery”. Very appropriate for everyday wear when applied correctly. Will not need to repurchase for years!
Michelle G.
Reynoldsburg, OH
My very first line of make up was bare minerals. I’ve strayed but I’ve since repurchased a starter kit again. I still use the all over face radiance. Just love it. Quality products
Påige W.
Hoboken
It’s amazing- I continue to use this brand as it does not clog my pours or has me break out. It is perfect for my skin tone. I have been using it since I was in high school and just started wearing make up.
Alexandria B.
Kingsland
This finishing powder is great if you’re going for a nice dewy, radiant look versus matte finishes. It brings a nice glow around your face and keeps your make up in place all day. Even when I had texture, it helped my face look nice and smooth. Additionally, it photographs extremely well. I would definitely purchase this again.
Angela L.
Belleville, NJ
I love this face color. I use it as an all over face color and sometimes I use it as a highlighter. It really is easy to apply and it’s a multitasker. Just a beautiful product
Elizabeth Hope K.
Lititz, PA
This powder is beautiful! I accidently purchased it thinking it was the mineral veil and I'm so glad that I did. It gives such a beautiful, radiant healthy glow to the skin!
Louiza L.
Laguna beach, CA
This is an oldie but goodie!! Theeee only powder foundation that literally looks like you’re not wearing anything at all! The easiest to apply, great for pros & beginners! I bought this when it first came out YEARS ago & I still always have a jar on tap, just in case I’m in a hurry or I want a Natural look!
Shelby S.
Rantoul, IL
Good finishing powder that really helps lock in your foundation. It is a little pricey but I find that it does its job. I just wish it was a little more affordable.
Trudy L.
South Boston, VA
I bought this as a set when Bare Minerals first came out and I loved it so much. So freaking natural looking and light weight on my skin. Great pigmentation and just gave me an overall smooth complexion.
Tara B.
Do you use this all year long?
Leigh H.
Mcdonough, GA
Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool tones?
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
Is this an illuminating powder to set the face? Or does anyone know the use of this
Sara M.
Oxford, MS
Does this product make you look cakey at all??
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
How often do you actually use this product?