BY BAREMINERALS #61 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

What is it: A year-round complexion booster that infuses radiant light into your skin for a uniquely beautiful lit-from-within effect. Radiance enhances skin with a luminescent, radiant sheen that looks perfectly ethereal.

Who is it for: All skin tones.

Why is it different: The creamy, pure bareMinerals(R) are free of preservatives, talc, oils, waxes, fragrance, and other chemical irritants. It provides a naturally luminescent, radiant sheen and can be worn layered, under, or over any bareMinerals face products to create a variety of soft, fresh looks. Softly sheer and translucent.

How do I use it: Simply follow the Swirl, Tap, Buff technique and buff onto any place you desire luminous, radiant sheen. Try the tops of the cheekbones, tip of the nose, the forehead, and even the eyes.

• Is this an illuminating powder to set the face? Or does a...2 Answers
  • Does this product make you look cakey at all??3 Answers
  • Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Sable W.
Bronson, FL
I have used this setting powder for awhile now. Id love to branch out but just havent. It def gets the job done and gives a nice glow to the face.
Shelby M.
Greenville, SC
Great finishing powder I am super excited this product is on her because I cannot say enough good things ! For sure recommend for all skin types .
Rachel K.
Bare minerals is the only brand I use for face powder. It's light and perfectly matches my skin tone. Plus it does a great job evening out my skin.
Amanda C.
Lakewood, WA
Love love love love this stuff !! I have the huge jar and huge jar of the vail to set the powder is amazing you do a light hand or a heavy hand 🤚🏻
Wendy S.
Mission, KS
Love love this product feels really smooth. It last all day long! I recommend trying this product to even my mother and she loves it just as much.
Bryn C.
It was okay but it didn't stay on for very long. It wasn't covering the way I wanted it to but I also didn't feel like it was cakey which is good.
Jeannie G.
Williamstown, NJ
Love pure radiance! Great finished look! Radiant and with super coverage. I would recommend to anyone. You don't need much to get great coverage.
Shannon W.
Columbia, SC
I love all bareMinerals products, especially the Radiance powder! It gave my skin such a bright, beautiful finishing glow. Definitely recommend!
Kailey I.
Good product. Good for a setting powder that you don't want too much from. Holds makeup but doesn't make brighter or matte or anything like such.
Lala G.
This powder gave me a little more coverage than most. It's nice for those days when you have a bit more to cover but you don't want a foundation
Tara B.
Do you use this all year long?
Leigh H.
Mcdonough, GA
Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool tones?
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
How often do you actually use this product?
Sara M.
Oxford, MS
Does this product make you look cakey at all??
Brittany R.
Commerce, GA
Is this a bronzer or a setting powder?