BY BAREMINERALS

What is it: A year-round complexion booster that infuses radiant light into your skin for a uniquely beautiful lit-from-within effect. Radiance enhances skin with a luminescent, radiant sheen that looks perfectly ethereal.

Who is it for: All skin tones.

Why is it different: The creamy, pure bareMinerals(R) are free of preservatives, talc, oils, waxes, fragrance, and other chemical irritants. It provides a naturally luminescent, radiant sheen and can be worn layered, under, or over any bareMinerals face products to create a variety of soft, fresh looks. Softly sheer and translucent.

How do I use it: Simply follow the Swirl, Tap, Buff technique and buff onto any place you desire luminous, radiant sheen. Try the tops of the cheekbones, tip of the nose, the forehead, and even the eyes.

• Is this an illuminating powder to set the face? Or does a...3 Answers
  • Does this product make you look cakey at all??3 Answers
  • Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool...3 Answers
Christine B.
Warren, MI
I love the color of this powder it makes my skin look very flawless and it matches very well one of the best I have used and it don't break me out
Nikki E.
Campbellsvlle, KY
I really enjoy the subtle light this powder captures! but I seem to get a bit oily after a few hours and need to reapply my powder!
situ s.
Brooklyn, NY
Not only does this yellow-toned powder instantly correct redness, but it gives the complexion a 'soft-focus' finish, smoothing texture, fine lines and pores to leave a flawless base. It comes in three shades, the corrective yellow, a shimmering apricot and a translucent shade.
Emily F.
Midland
This is a great finishing powder for those nights where you want to look flawless! It wears long and feels great!
LaShonda F.
FAIRFIELD, OH
You can't go wrong with bare minerals products. The natural feel on the skin makes me feel and look great.
Tammy W.
E Fairfield, VT
I absolutely love this product. It is my favorite! It covers all my blemishes with minimum effort.
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
Bare minerals makeup is amazing! This stuff is great and looks flawless. Soooooo worth it
Adisa J.
Clackamas, OR
I love this Bare Minerals face powder. I use it over foundation anytime my face gets oily or alone on my every day look and it blurs my imperfections perfectly.
Andrea G.
Camdenton, MO
I love this a lot but wish the shimmer was less sparkley and more luminous looking. When I use this I find individual sparkles on my face. I do like it overall.
Tricia C.
Cincinnati, OH
Gives you that perfect sun kissed look. Just enough to make it look like you have been playing in the sun. But, you know there is in chance of any sun damage!
Tara B.
Do you use this all year long?
Leigh H.
Mcdonough, GA
Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool tones?
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
Is this an illuminating powder to set the face? Or does anyone know the use of this
Sara M.
Oxford, MS
Does this product make you look cakey at all??
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
How often do you actually use this product?