BY BAREMINERALS #79 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

What is it: A year-round complexion booster that infuses radiant light into your skin for a uniquely beautiful lit-from-within effect. Radiance enhances skin with a luminescent, radiant sheen that looks perfectly ethereal.

Who is it for: All skin tones.

Why is it different: The creamy, pure bareMinerals(R) are free of preservatives, talc, oils, waxes, fragrance, and other chemical irritants. It provides a naturally luminescent, radiant sheen and can be worn layered, under, or over any bareMinerals face products to create a variety of soft, fresh looks. Softly sheer and translucent.

How do I use it: Simply follow the Swirl, Tap, Buff technique and buff onto any place you desire luminous, radiant sheen. Try the tops of the cheekbones, tip of the nose, the forehead, and even the eyes.

• Is this an illuminating powder to set the face? Or does a...2 Answers
  • Does this product make you look cakey at all??3 Answers
  • Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Lala G.
This powder gave me a little more coverage than most. It's nice for those days when you have a bit more to cover but you don't want a foundation
Kailey I.
Good product. Good for a setting powder that you don't want too much from. Holds makeup but doesn't make brighter or matte or anything like such.
Gunjan S.
Love love love. Bare minerals is really amazing to your skin, doesn't make you break out at all which is good and looks very natural on your skin
Jordan D.
Bridgewater, MA
Great product. It gives a great and natural look. It lasts all day without touch ups. I love this product and would recommend this to everyone.
Shannon W.
Columbia, SC
I love all bareMinerals products, especially the Radiance powder! It gave my skin such a bright, beautiful finishing glow. Definitely recommend!
qunita b.
Pensacola, FL
This didn’t go well for my makeup routine ! Didn’t show up good on my face but the quality of the product was good , not bad just not good for me
Krista H.
Bethlehem, PA
This powder makes my skin look so glowy and beautiful! I'm not the biggest fan of loose powders though but I make an exception for this product
Navi K.
This product is amazing! It gives you such a subtle, natural glow that looks absolutely stunning. I love using this product as my highlighter!
Jessica P.
Ammon, ID
I like this product to put that finishing touch after makeup. Although it does tend to make my already dry skin fell more dry, I still love it!
lizzie a.
San Jose, CA
This gives a nice shimmer to your face. don't need to use much at all. I even use it on my eyes. also a little goes a long way with this stuff!
Tara B.
Do you use this all year long?
Leigh H.
Mcdonough, GA
Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool tones?
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
How often do you actually use this product?
Sara M.
Oxford, MS
Does this product make you look cakey at all??
Melissa I.
Evans, GA
I bought the $10 deal at Ulta which has radiance and the finishing powder but there were no instructions. Any suggestions on how best to use this product?