BY BAREMINERALS #75 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

What is it: A year-round complexion booster that infuses radiant light into your skin for a uniquely beautiful lit-from-within effect. Radiance enhances skin with a luminescent, radiant sheen that looks perfectly ethereal.

Who is it for: All skin tones.

Why is it different: The creamy, pure bareMinerals(R) are free of preservatives, talc, oils, waxes, fragrance, and other chemical irritants. It provides a naturally luminescent, radiant sheen and can be worn layered, under, or over any bareMinerals face products to create a variety of soft, fresh looks. Softly sheer and translucent.

How do I use it: Simply follow the Swirl, Tap, Buff technique and buff onto any place you desire luminous, radiant sheen. Try the tops of the cheekbones, tip of the nose, the forehead, and even the eyes.

• Is this an illuminating powder to set the face? Or does a...2 Answers
  • Does this product make you look cakey at all??3 Answers
  • Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
qunita b.
Pensacola, FL
This didn’t go well for my makeup routine ! Didn’t show up good on my face but the quality of the product was good , not bad just not good for me
Taylor S.
Fremont , OH
I only use this in the summer time to help give my summer body tone glow. I love it for the warm weather but don’t use it for the colder seasons.
Krista H.
Bethlehem, PA
This powder makes my skin look so glowy and beautiful! I'm not the biggest fan of loose powders though but I make an exception for this product
lizzie a.
San Jose, CA
This gives a nice shimmer to your face. don't need to use much at all. I even use it on my eyes. also a little goes a long way with this stuff!
Navi K.
This product is amazing! It gives you such a subtle, natural glow that looks absolutely stunning. I love using this product as my highlighter!
Jessica P.
Ammon, ID
I like this product to put that finishing touch after makeup. Although it does tend to make my already dry skin fell more dry, I still love it!
Aphrodite B.
Love how this powder leave a very slight shimmer that is not too dramatic and gives a shuttle dewy look that is great for spring and summer.
Angela M.
Riviera Beach, FL
Este polvo no me convenció demasiado sin embargo no es tan malo, me parece un poco grueso pero aporta un color muy lindo y natural a la piel.
Whittney l.
Bristol, VA
This product is extremely overpriced. I would never want to spend that much. It was too dark and made me look like only my face had a tan. ew
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
I use this as a powder after I have put on my primer and foundation. I like it because it keeps my face looking matte and less oily all day.
Tara B.
Do you use this all year long?
Leigh H.
Mcdonough, GA
Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool tones?
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
How often do you actually use this product?
Sara M.
Oxford, MS
Does this product make you look cakey at all??
Melissa I.
Evans, GA
I bought the $10 deal at Ulta which has radiance and the finishing powder but there were no instructions. Any suggestions on how best to use this product?