BY BAREMINERALS

What is it: A year-round complexion booster that infuses radiant light into your skin for a uniquely beautiful lit-from-within effect. Radiance enhances skin with a luminescent, radiant sheen that looks perfectly ethereal.

Who is it for: All skin tones.

Why is it different: The creamy, pure bareMinerals(R) are free of preservatives, talc, oils, waxes, fragrance, and other chemical irritants. It provides a naturally luminescent, radiant sheen and can be worn layered, under, or over any bareMinerals face products to create a variety of soft, fresh looks. Softly sheer and translucent.

How do I use it: Simply follow the Swirl, Tap, Buff technique and buff onto any place you desire luminous, radiant sheen. Try the tops of the cheekbones, tip of the nose, the forehead, and even the eyes.

• Is this an illuminating powder to set the face? Or does a...3 Answers
  • Does this product make you look cakey at all??3 Answers
  • Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool...3 Answers
Caitlin B.
Fort Drum, NY
I have sensitive skin and love that this foundation doesn't irritate or make my skin break out. It gives nice coverage without making me look like I'm actually wearing makeup.
Leigh W.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
I love this powder as a highlight! It has a beautiful glow to it and you can use it in so many different ways. Mix with a clear gloss for lip gloss. Mix with lotion for glowy skin. Love this stuff!
sribeauty S.
Milpitas , CA
Bare minerals powders are really good!! Just blurs the skin and makes my makeup look flawless!! But this is not flash photography friendly so I would say stay away from this if you are looking for that reason but otherwise I really like this product
Jamie B.
Cincinnati, OH
This product is incredible and goes on so light. You never feel like your face has makeup caked on, nor does it look like it! I would recommend this to anyone, all skin types.
Rebecca V.
Once again bareMinerals has given its customers a lovely product to enhance the beauty of their skin! Truly this is a lovely product that every woman will want to make apart of their beauty products!
Kc B.
Excellent product! It adds a light shimmer for a summer glow. I wouldn't use it on your entire face as it's a bit much and also has an spf for sun protection. I would definitely purchase this again.
Deanna W.
Sykesville , MD
I love this product! It goes on light and feathery with or without primer underneath. There is no heavy feeling at all, even on hot days. I feel like I have a barrier of protection from the elements without feeling weighed down.
Emma C.
Scottsdale, AZ
I used to use this product all over my face because it blended my makeup really nicely! Now, I generally use it as a softer version of a highlight and I still love it!
Melissa S.
Buckhannon
Love these products they are so light weight and easy to apply and then they look great and natural with hardly any time or effort. Great for those days that I don't have but 15 to 20 to be ready.
Michelle m.
Panorama City, CA
This is like magic in a little container. Bare minerals is the best thing for those with delicate faces and those suffering with acne. This powder covers about all my blemishes and does not cover my pores . It is just perfect.
Tara B.
Do you use this all year long?
Leigh H.
Mcdonough, GA
Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool tones?
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
Is this an illuminating powder to set the face? Or does anyone know the use of this
Sara M.
Oxford, MS
Does this product make you look cakey at all??
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
How often do you actually use this product?