BY BAREMINERALS #75 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

What is it: A year-round complexion booster that infuses radiant light into your skin for a uniquely beautiful lit-from-within effect. Radiance enhances skin with a luminescent, radiant sheen that looks perfectly ethereal.

Who is it for: All skin tones.

Why is it different: The creamy, pure bareMinerals(R) are free of preservatives, talc, oils, waxes, fragrance, and other chemical irritants. It provides a naturally luminescent, radiant sheen and can be worn layered, under, or over any bareMinerals face products to create a variety of soft, fresh looks. Softly sheer and translucent.

How do I use it: Simply follow the Swirl, Tap, Buff technique and buff onto any place you desire luminous, radiant sheen. Try the tops of the cheekbones, tip of the nose, the forehead, and even the eyes.

• Is this an illuminating powder to set the face? Or does a...2 Answers
  • Does this product make you look cakey at all??3 Answers
  • Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Diocel B.
Murfreesboro , TN
I love this powder, one it dontbreak out my sensitive skin, it is great for finishing powder and it is easy to use. Like other powder, it does the job.
Rachael A.
I absolutely love Bare Minerals. I do wish their prices were a little bit more affordable but I have to admit that the product is 100% worth the price!
Pamlea B.
Burlington, WA
I love this product! I have been using this for 15 years and have recommended this to my family. My niece and her daughter now are using this product.
Yanette F.
Santa Paula, CA
Goes on evenly and very nice on my skin love this product I am always using this every day. Especially love this color on me its the best product ever.
Brittany J.
Fresno, TX
I used this and it made my face appear orange. So I lessoned the amount I was using and it still gave me an orange appearance. Will never use it again
Jazmine B.
Light allows you to bake your face without mesding up your make up. This was recommended by my mom and many others and now i recommend it to everyone.
Dawn B.
Rayland, OH
I love a loose powder that doesn't feel thick or make my face feel heavy. This powder does the trick to give me a nice look without the caked on face.
Luna Q.
West Orange, NJ
I love this powder. It is so light on the skin and it sets the face, foundation so nicely. It makes you face look radiant and flawless. Great product!
Milene J.
Webb, Alabama
I like this loose powder because is not heavy and it doesn't make my makeup look cakie. Also it gives me good coverage and it last through out the day.
Chelsea F.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this.! Bare minerals is my favorite. I'd buy every product they have if I could.! In my personal opinion their make-up is the best.!
Tara B.
Do you use this all year long?
Leigh H.
Mcdonough, GA
Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool tones?
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
How often do you actually use this product?
Sara M.
Oxford, MS
Does this product make you look cakey at all??
Melissa I.
Evans, GA
I bought the $10 deal at Ulta which has radiance and the finishing powder but there were no instructions. Any suggestions on how best to use this product?