BY BAREMINERALS #75 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

What is it: A year-round complexion booster that infuses radiant light into your skin for a uniquely beautiful lit-from-within effect. Radiance enhances skin with a luminescent, radiant sheen that looks perfectly ethereal.

Who is it for: All skin tones.

Why is it different: The creamy, pure bareMinerals(R) are free of preservatives, talc, oils, waxes, fragrance, and other chemical irritants. It provides a naturally luminescent, radiant sheen and can be worn layered, under, or over any bareMinerals face products to create a variety of soft, fresh looks. Softly sheer and translucent.

How do I use it: Simply follow the Swirl, Tap, Buff technique and buff onto any place you desire luminous, radiant sheen. Try the tops of the cheekbones, tip of the nose, the forehead, and even the eyes.

• Is this an illuminating powder to set the face? Or does a...2 Answers
  • Does this product make you look cakey at all??3 Answers
  • Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Jernell S.
Blaine, MN
I love these so much. I actually just used one today. I miss all the loose products they made. Flawless radiance is my favorite. A nice light golden glow.
Trisha F.
Riverside, CA
I really like this product my gramma recommended this brand to me and bought this product for me. I have no complains feels good and very light on my skin.
Arianne C.
Lawrence
Best complexion brighteners around. I love that I can use them on clients of all ages and skin tones, and that I never have to worry about sensitive skin.
Autumn H.
Edwardsville, IL
I absolutely love this product! I mainly use this product once I have finished my makeup giving myself a glow!!!! I do recommend this product to everyone!
Marisela C.
Oceanside, CA
I did not care for this product. The coverage was very light and when I would sweat it made my face itch. My sister on the other hand loves this stuff.
Kellie K.
Balsam Lake
Love the Dewey look. Photoshop not necessary. It's very fine and you don't need a ton. It does not seem to dry out my skin like other finishing powders.
Misti S.
Beaverton, MI
I have used this product once. And I liked it for the most part except when I sweet it wore off. Id use it more but I couldn't seem to get it to stay on
MARIAH W.
I love all my bare minerals products. The best feEl I have found yet on my face. I hate the heaviness of some makeup but it leaves such a nice soft feel.
Jessica S.
Citrus Hts, CA
This powder is so fine, it feels like silk. Applys flawlessly and easily. My skin is sensitive to some brands and this is one I can comfortably purchase.
Luna Q.
West Orange, NJ
I love this powder. It is so light on the skin and it sets the face, foundation so nicely. It makes you face look radiant and flawless. Great product!
Tara B.
Do you use this all year long?
Leigh H.
Mcdonough, GA
Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool tones?
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
How often do you actually use this product?
Sara M.
Oxford, MS
Does this product make you look cakey at all??
Melissa I.
Evans, GA
I bought the $10 deal at Ulta which has radiance and the finishing powder but there were no instructions. Any suggestions on how best to use this product?