BY BAREMINERALS #70 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

What is it: A year-round complexion booster that infuses radiant light into your skin for a uniquely beautiful lit-from-within effect. Radiance enhances skin with a luminescent, radiant sheen that looks perfectly ethereal.

Who is it for: All skin tones.

Why is it different: The creamy, pure bareMinerals(R) are free of preservatives, talc, oils, waxes, fragrance, and other chemical irritants. It provides a naturally luminescent, radiant sheen and can be worn layered, under, or over any bareMinerals face products to create a variety of soft, fresh looks. Softly sheer and translucent.

How do I use it: Simply follow the Swirl, Tap, Buff technique and buff onto any place you desire luminous, radiant sheen. Try the tops of the cheekbones, tip of the nose, the forehead, and even the eyes.

• Is this an illuminating powder to set the face? Or does a...2 Answers
  • Does this product make you look cakey at all??3 Answers
  • Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Nhi D.
Sacramento, CA
This product will give your skin a very youthful radiant! The consistency of this product is very finely milled so it will give your skin a very nice touch of softness. In love!!!!!
Victoria S.
I love how light weight this product is and the shimmery glow it gives, however, I did not have the best luck with all day coverage. After talking on the phone, I felt my screen was wearing more than I was.
Paula L.
Milan, MO
I used in summer time and is great! Love this product during the summer. It's light weight and makes skin effortlessly gorgeous. My skin is naturally dewey when I wake up in the AM, but to keep the natural glow all day I utilize thiss product
Ashley M.
Tilton, NH
This product works well but takes some time to master the application process to make sure to get an even coverage. The price is just right and it lasts for a very long time :)
Kayna S.
Redlands, CA
I LOVE bare minerals everything! I usually get their dry foundation to use as a finish matte. But some times my face gets too oily or too dry, can't really use it at that point. A little goes a long way.
Rachel E.
Jenks, OK
It's a pretty color. I received it as part of the "Busy Mama" kit that I purchased at Ulta. I've used it a couple of times but keep going back to my usual "warmth".
Raija K.
This made my skin very oily and did not do the best job for covering up my blemishes. I had to wear a thick foundation underneath for it to work on my skin type. I ended up switching, might work well for a non oily skin type.
Taylor S.
Fort Worth, TX
I seriously love this stuff. It leaves a really nice finish on my skin. It does not pick up on dry patches witch is a huge plus for me. I would definitely say this suits all skin types.
Enilda B.
Love! Love! Love this product! I layer it on top of my foundation and it looks great and evens out the foundation to make it look more natural. Will never use another powder ever. True customer for life.
Kristen P.
Florence, SC
Love this product! gives skin a very natural glow with just a hint of shimmer. not very good at staying on all day though. had to reapply at least two times during the day.
Tara B.
Do you use this all year long?
Leigh H.
Mcdonough, GA
Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool tones?
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
How often do you actually use this product?
Sara M.
Oxford, MS
Does this product make you look cakey at all??
Melissa I.
Evans, GA
I bought the $10 deal at Ulta which has radiance and the finishing powder but there were no instructions. Any suggestions on how best to use this product?