BY BAREMINERALS

What is it: A year-round complexion booster that infuses radiant light into your skin for a uniquely beautiful lit-from-within effect. Radiance enhances skin with a luminescent, radiant sheen that looks perfectly ethereal.

Who is it for: All skin tones.

Why is it different: The creamy, pure bareMinerals(R) are free of preservatives, talc, oils, waxes, fragrance, and other chemical irritants. It provides a naturally luminescent, radiant sheen and can be worn layered, under, or over any bareMinerals face products to create a variety of soft, fresh looks. Softly sheer and translucent.

How do I use it: Simply follow the Swirl, Tap, Buff technique and buff onto any place you desire luminous, radiant sheen. Try the tops of the cheekbones, tip of the nose, the forehead, and even the eyes.

• Is this an illuminating powder to set the face? Or does a...3 Answers
  • Does this product make you look cakey at all??3 Answers
  • Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool...3 Answers
Jennifer T.
Hinesville, GA
I used to use this to give a nice warmth or glow on my face similar to the way people use highlight or bronzer now. It’s very natural looking with a bit of a shimmer or glitter appearance to it. I might purchase this again because bare minerals products are very nice and natural looking over all. I don’t currently use this very often though. bareMinerals Radiance Face Color
Laura K.
High Point, NC
I love these products because they have a little shimmer to them. It is incredibly easy to apply. You can use the swirl, tap and buff technique that bare essentials teaches or apply it any way you want and it still looks great. I would definitely suggest to others. The only thing I didn't like is that I don't always want the shimmer that is in this product.
Kelly W.
Loveeeee this stuff. I’m not a fan of most bare minerals products but this is definitely an exception. I like it for a very light layer all over or concentrated on my cheeks for a gorgeous, radiant blush
Cat W.
This is the softest powder and feels so silky going on. I like to use it on my eyes, bridge of my nose and cheekbones. A little goes a long way and it just gives the best light on my face. It makes my face look "juicy" if that makes sense. I'm giving four stars because of the container design. I wish they'd come out with a better design after all these years.
Floyd M.
New York
I barely use this item. It could get messy at times but I don’t hate it. It have a very powerful shine/sheer to it. Would I recommend this hmmm I really don’t know. Everyone is different. Tell me about your experience.
Brittanny W.
Leon, WV
Bare minerals radiance powder is an awesome product! It keeps my makeup in place all day! It goes good with my skin type which is a combination! It’s not pricey at all! I will definitely buy again and recommend it to others!
Rebecca H.
Prescott Vly, AZ
I'm in love with this product, it is perfect for my undertone since it is pink. I couldn't believe how it made me feel, like I had just been kissed by a beautiful pink pearl. I simply can't get enough of it. If you want a perfect subtle #PinkPearlGlow this is for you. Do not look any further, and what's more is it's actually protecting, and helping your skin. Any discoloration, turning into effortlessly flawless. Bare minerals is such a great brand, and when I thought I had seen all their goodies, I came across this treasure. Always a classy pick, any upcoming parties you will be attending don't forget this last gorgeous step, everyone will love your glow.
Courtney R.
Austin, TX
A little goes a long way! Nice color but need very little! It has a light shimmer yet does not look “glittery”. Very appropriate for everyday wear when applied correctly. Will not need to repurchase for years!
Noora A.
Olmsted Falls, OH
I use this powder after I've applied my foundation and it sets my makeup very well. It's light and it's not heavy like other compact powders. It also keeps my skin looking oil free.
shirliegirl S.
I have used Bare Minerals for over 10 years now and their makeup cannot be beat. It has great coverage and does not feel heavy or sticky. My face feels like it can breath ! I have attempted to try other foudations and powders and keep returning to Bare minerals . It is also reasonably priced so I can afford to restock my makeup as needed !
Tara B.
Do you use this all year long?
Leigh H.
Mcdonough, GA
Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool tones?
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
Is this an illuminating powder to set the face? Or does anyone know the use of this
Sara M.
Oxford, MS
Does this product make you look cakey at all??
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
How often do you actually use this product?