BY BAREMINERALS #75 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

What is it: A year-round complexion booster that infuses radiant light into your skin for a uniquely beautiful lit-from-within effect. Radiance enhances skin with a luminescent, radiant sheen that looks perfectly ethereal.

Who is it for: All skin tones.

Why is it different: The creamy, pure bareMinerals(R) are free of preservatives, talc, oils, waxes, fragrance, and other chemical irritants. It provides a naturally luminescent, radiant sheen and can be worn layered, under, or over any bareMinerals face products to create a variety of soft, fresh looks. Softly sheer and translucent.

How do I use it: Simply follow the Swirl, Tap, Buff technique and buff onto any place you desire luminous, radiant sheen. Try the tops of the cheekbones, tip of the nose, the forehead, and even the eyes.

• Is this an illuminating powder to set the face? Or does a...2 Answers
  • Does this product make you look cakey at all??3 Answers
  • Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Brittanny W.
Leon, WV
Bare minerals radiance powder is an awesome product! It keeps my makeup in place all day! It goes good with my skin type which is a combination! It’s not pricey at all! I will definitely buy again and recommend it to others!
Rebecca H.
Prescott Vly, AZ
I'm in love with this product, it is perfect for my undertone since it is pink. I couldn't believe how it made me feel, like I had just been kissed by a beautiful pink pearl. I simply can't get enough of it. If you want a perfect subtle #PinkPearlGlow this is for you. Do not look any further, and what's more is it's actually protecting, and helping your skin. Any discoloration, turning into effortlessly flawless. Bare minerals is such a great brand, and when I thought I had seen all their goodies, I came across this treasure. Always a classy pick, any upcoming parties you will be attending don't forget this last gorgeous step, everyone will love your glow.
Noora A.
Olmsted Falls, OH
I use this powder after I've applied my foundation and it sets my makeup very well. It's light and it's not heavy like other compact powders. It also keeps my skin looking oil free.
Brittany A.
Fayetteville
I love all of bareminerals products and have used them for over a decade. I never realized this was for the face and always used it on my eyes. But it's pretty for both. For the price a dual use it's great.
Påige W.
Hoboken
It’s amazing- I continue to use this brand as it does not clog my pours or has me break out. It is perfect for my skin tone. I have been using it since I was in high school and just started wearing make up.
Angela L.
Belleville, NJ
I love this face color. I use it as an all over face color and sometimes I use it as a highlighter. It really is easy to apply and it’s a multitasker. Just a beautiful product
Erica S.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
I like the lightweight aspect of bare minerals. However, if you don’t put on mineral veil, the bare minerals wills rub off very easily. I like the SPF15 protection in this powder
Nicole R.
Hermon, ME
I love, love, LOVE Bare Minerals. I've sworn by their products for over 10 years now and I cannot get enough of them. If you haven't tried BM, do yourself a favor and do it!
Sarah M.
I always enjoy using this translucent powder to set my makeup as well as give me a nice finish on my face makeup. It is not completely matte, but keeps my face from being oily. I don't believe it has any sunscreen or spf in it.
Samantha M.
Thonotosassa , FL
I received this as a Christmas gift and I love it! I don't use powder or foundation very often but when I do I choose this because it looks and feels so natural! It is a little pricey so I haven't purchased it myself, but I still have so much left I don't feel as though I will need to purchase more for a while!
Tara B.
Do you use this all year long?
Leigh H.
Mcdonough, GA
Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool tones?
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
How often do you actually use this product?
Sara M.
Oxford, MS
Does this product make you look cakey at all??
Melissa I.
Evans, GA
I bought the $10 deal at Ulta which has radiance and the finishing powder but there were no instructions. Any suggestions on how best to use this product?