BY BAREMINERALS #77 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

What is it: A year-round complexion booster that infuses radiant light into your skin for a uniquely beautiful lit-from-within effect. Radiance enhances skin with a luminescent, radiant sheen that looks perfectly ethereal.

Who is it for: All skin tones.

Why is it different: The creamy, pure bareMinerals(R) are free of preservatives, talc, oils, waxes, fragrance, and other chemical irritants. It provides a naturally luminescent, radiant sheen and can be worn layered, under, or over any bareMinerals face products to create a variety of soft, fresh looks. Softly sheer and translucent.

How do I use it: Simply follow the Swirl, Tap, Buff technique and buff onto any place you desire luminous, radiant sheen. Try the tops of the cheekbones, tip of the nose, the forehead, and even the eyes.

• Is this an illuminating powder to set the face? Or does a...2 Answers
  • Does this product make you look cakey at all??3 Answers
  • Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Melissa S.
Buckhannon
Love these products they are so light weight and easy to apply and then they look great and natural with hardly any time or effort. Great for those days that I don't have but 15 to 20 to be ready.
Deanna W.
Sykesville , MD
I love this product! It goes on light and feathery with or without primer underneath. There is no heavy feeling at all, even on hot days. I feel like I have a barrier of protection from the elements without feeling weighed down.
Michelle m.
Panorama City, CA
This is like magic in a little container. Bare minerals is the best thing for those with delicate faces and those suffering with acne. This powder covers about all my blemishes and does not cover my pores . It is just perfect.
Lindsey C.
San Antonio, TX
I personally don't like this product for my skin tone - I'm very pale and it looks muddy on me. It's still a good product, though! It would just suit darker complexions more, in my opinion.
Andrea M.
I Love That This Product Is Extremely Light Weight To The Point Where You Forget You're Wearing Makeup. I Wish It Gave A Little More Coverage But Good Product Overall
merari T.
Mesquite, TX
I use this product on the daily it helps me a lot with my face becoming Matte but before I apply it I put my foundation and then apply the powder and it keeps my face from going oily.
Nhi D.
Sacramento, CA
This product will give your skin a very youthful radiant! The consistency of this product is very finely milled so it will give your skin a very nice touch of softness. In love!!!!!
Ann T.
Tacoma, WA
This is a very light powder. Its not heavy to wear and its good on sensitive skin. I have acne problems and this never make me breakout. Just remember to wash it off before bedtime
Victoria S.
I love how light weight this product is and the shimmery glow it gives, however, I did not have the best luck with all day coverage. After talking on the phone, I felt my screen was wearing more than I was.
Paula L.
Milan, MO
I used in summer time and is great! Love this product during the summer. It's light weight and makes skin effortlessly gorgeous. My skin is naturally dewey when I wake up in the AM, but to keep the natural glow all day I utilize thiss product
Tara B.
Do you use this all year long?
Leigh H.
Mcdonough, GA
Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool tones?
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
How often do you actually use this product?
Sara M.
Oxford, MS
Does this product make you look cakey at all??
Melissa I.
Evans, GA
I bought the $10 deal at Ulta which has radiance and the finishing powder but there were no instructions. Any suggestions on how best to use this product?