BY BAREMINERALS #61 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

What is it: A year-round complexion booster that infuses radiant light into your skin for a uniquely beautiful lit-from-within effect. Radiance enhances skin with a luminescent, radiant sheen that looks perfectly ethereal.

Who is it for: All skin tones.

Why is it different: The creamy, pure bareMinerals(R) are free of preservatives, talc, oils, waxes, fragrance, and other chemical irritants. It provides a naturally luminescent, radiant sheen and can be worn layered, under, or over any bareMinerals face products to create a variety of soft, fresh looks. Softly sheer and translucent.

How do I use it: Simply follow the Swirl, Tap, Buff technique and buff onto any place you desire luminous, radiant sheen. Try the tops of the cheekbones, tip of the nose, the forehead, and even the eyes.

• Is this an illuminating powder to set the face? Or does a...2 Answers
  • Does this product make you look cakey at all??3 Answers
  • Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Trisha F.
I actually use this as a mineral veil and I love it . All bare minerals products always come through for me . They don't clog my pores or irritating my skin . It's light weight and invisible on my skin
Kathryn L.
Conyers, GA
I sue this powder when I am finished with my make up to leave a matte look to my skin and help finish covering the blemishes. It is light and leaves a long lasting coverage
Heather M.
Temple, GA
Love this setting powder. Pair it with a nice concealer and it provides a very bright under eye! I got a sample from Ulta and I would definitely purchase a full size product.
Kristen T.
Gives my face a naturally supple and flawless finish. I love using this after my foundation. I wish these weren't so expensive but they do they a while so it's not so bad.
Priscilla B.
Stafford , VA
The only time I really loved this product was when the MUA in the mall applied it to my face. I didn't like it after i purchased it. The mineral veil especially i think is s waste. I tends to settle on my skin after sometime.. eek!
Monique B.
Norfolk, VA
I have sensitive, acne prone skin. I barely break out now! and when I have it on I feel like a million bucks!! NO other foundation/cover up has made me glow like this. It is my favorite step in my make up process because I feel like a whole new girl when I put it on!
Anna H.
Pullman, WA
I actually really liked this over the regular bare minerals powder but also over other foundations. It smooths the skin and adds a subtle glow to it without feeling heavy.
Nelly I.
Ontario, CA
I love how natural it looks on my skin. It is the best blush, a little goes a long way, you don't need a lot of product. I think it is totally affordable. I buy mine at the bareMinerals store.
Kiah G.
This is a great beginning make-up setting powder. I don't use this anymore as I've found a better alternative. However, this is a great product and I'll recommend it.
Melissa L.
Jefferson City, MO
Love the light coverage but not sure about the way it blends in, though. Mineral powders are the way to go. Haven't played with the colors too much, so there's that.
Tara B.
Do you use this all year long?
Leigh H.
Mcdonough, GA
Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool tones?
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
How often do you actually use this product?
Sara M.
Oxford, MS
Does this product make you look cakey at all??
Brittany R.
Commerce, GA
Is this a bronzer or a setting powder?