BY BAREMINERALS #79 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

What is it: A year-round complexion booster that infuses radiant light into your skin for a uniquely beautiful lit-from-within effect. Radiance enhances skin with a luminescent, radiant sheen that looks perfectly ethereal.

Who is it for: All skin tones.

Why is it different: The creamy, pure bareMinerals(R) are free of preservatives, talc, oils, waxes, fragrance, and other chemical irritants. It provides a naturally luminescent, radiant sheen and can be worn layered, under, or over any bareMinerals face products to create a variety of soft, fresh looks. Softly sheer and translucent.

How do I use it: Simply follow the Swirl, Tap, Buff technique and buff onto any place you desire luminous, radiant sheen. Try the tops of the cheekbones, tip of the nose, the forehead, and even the eyes.

• Is this an illuminating powder to set the face? Or does a...2 Answers
  • Does this product make you look cakey at all??3 Answers
  • Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Jaimie H.
Evansville , IN
I love Bare Escentuals! I especially prefer to wear BE during the summer when it's hot and humid. Easy to apply and use, but I felt I wasted quite a bit of product, despite using their brush and tapping the brush to remove excess product before applying.
Katie P.
I really do like this product, but it's very shimmery/sparkly and I don't necessarily want sparkle all over my face. I've been using this as an eyeshadow instead.
Debbie H.
Ehh this powder is whatever to me . i like coverage and i do not get that with this powder ... If you like your makeup to look and feel light then this is your go to...
Rachael B.
Kalamazoo, MI
Love bareminerals; all their products really. This specific powder was light but lasted most of the day. It was easy to use and didn't irritate my skin. It didn't have an odor either. Found it easy to match to my skin tone
Clarissa D.
Pasadena, TX
I religiously buy the radiance powders in all tan shades for summer and winter I'm a little lighter I love the lasting glow it gives I love the coverage I love the price and how long the product last, I would recommend everyone to try this product out!
Linsey S.
This is a light pink shade that can be used as a highlighter for a subtle glow or illumination. Finely milled for easy blending with a natural look. I don't use it as a mineral veil all over. More of a soft blush.
Krista J.
Tukwila, WA
I really like the idea of this powder and looking like a glowing goddess, but when I used it, it left my face looking sparkly and not in a natural way. I think the sparkles are too big to blend into the skin.
Meghan H.
Boise, ID
I LOVE this stuff. Seriously- I hardly breakout wearing it and it gives me a natural glow. My only complaint it the package its in gets stuck sometimes causing a mess, but it is wonderful and lasts FOREVER.
Cristine L.
Very subtle shimmer. Love the shade. Applied to cheekbones, Cupid's bow, and midline of nose for a striving effect. Very easy to apply and blend. No SPF. Will recommend to all and will buy again. Go and try it out
Sheri H.
Kapolei, HI
I tried layering this over my bareMinerals foundation and my face looked kind of cakey, so I mixed this in and it works great! It gives my face a subtle lit from within look that I've been looking for.
Tara B.
Do you use this all year long?
Leigh H.
Mcdonough, GA
Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool tones?
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
How often do you actually use this product?
Sara M.
Oxford, MS
Does this product make you look cakey at all??
Melissa I.
Evans, GA
I bought the $10 deal at Ulta which has radiance and the finishing powder but there were no instructions. Any suggestions on how best to use this product?