BY BAREMINERALS #73 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

What is it: A year-round complexion booster that infuses radiant light into your skin for a uniquely beautiful lit-from-within effect. Radiance enhances skin with a luminescent, radiant sheen that looks perfectly ethereal.

Who is it for: All skin tones.

Why is it different: The creamy, pure bareMinerals(R) are free of preservatives, talc, oils, waxes, fragrance, and other chemical irritants. It provides a naturally luminescent, radiant sheen and can be worn layered, under, or over any bareMinerals face products to create a variety of soft, fresh looks. Softly sheer and translucent.

How do I use it: Simply follow the Swirl, Tap, Buff technique and buff onto any place you desire luminous, radiant sheen. Try the tops of the cheekbones, tip of the nose, the forehead, and even the eyes.

• Is this an illuminating powder to set the face? Or does a...2 Answers
  • Does this product make you look cakey at all??3 Answers
  • Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Clarissa D.
Pasadena, TX
I religiously buy the radiance powders in all tan shades for summer and winter I'm a little lighter I love the lasting glow it gives I love the coverage I love the price and how long the product last, I would recommend everyone to try this product out!
Linsey S.
This is a light pink shade that can be used as a highlighter for a subtle glow or illumination. Finely milled for easy blending with a natural look. I don't use it as a mineral veil all over. More of a soft blush.
Krista J.
Tukwila, WA
I really like the idea of this powder and looking like a glowing goddess, but when I used it, it left my face looking sparkly and not in a natural way. I think the sparkles are too big to blend into the skin.
Cristine L.
Very subtle shimmer. Love the shade. Applied to cheekbones, Cupid's bow, and midline of nose for a striving effect. Very easy to apply and blend. No SPF. Will recommend to all and will buy again. Go and try it out
Meghan H.
Boise, ID
I LOVE this stuff. Seriously- I hardly breakout wearing it and it gives me a natural glow. My only complaint it the package its in gets stuck sometimes causing a mess, but it is wonderful and lasts FOREVER.
Sheri H.
Kapolei, HI
I tried layering this over my bareMinerals foundation and my face looked kind of cakey, so I mixed this in and it works great! It gives my face a subtle lit from within look that I've been looking for.
Taylor C.
Raleigh, NC
This is a great product! Just requires taking your time to apply and the right brush! If applied correctly will give you a subtle color and glow but if you use too much it can give you an orange tint.
Adriana
After hunting for week for the perfect thing to make my face glow, I finally found it. This bareMinerals Radiance Powder not only sets my foundation but it always gives my face a finding glow which I love. I definitely recommend this product.
Yvette L.
I love Bare Escentuals! Although I do have to say that you have to make sure your using a really great moisturizer with it! It has great coverage and recommend this for those with normal to oily skin.
Michelle S.
I love how it makes your skin look brighter and dewey.Although, I wouldn't recommend this product if you have very dry skin.It will make your skin look like it is flaking ,even with their primer.
Tara B.
Do you use this all year long?
Leigh H.
Mcdonough, GA
Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool tones?
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
How often do you actually use this product?
Sara M.
Oxford, MS
Does this product make you look cakey at all??
Melissa I.
Evans, GA
I bought the $10 deal at Ulta which has radiance and the finishing powder but there were no instructions. Any suggestions on how best to use this product?