BY BAREMINERALS #73 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

What is it: A year-round complexion booster that infuses radiant light into your skin for a uniquely beautiful lit-from-within effect. Radiance enhances skin with a luminescent, radiant sheen that looks perfectly ethereal.

Who is it for: All skin tones.

Why is it different: The creamy, pure bareMinerals(R) are free of preservatives, talc, oils, waxes, fragrance, and other chemical irritants. It provides a naturally luminescent, radiant sheen and can be worn layered, under, or over any bareMinerals face products to create a variety of soft, fresh looks. Softly sheer and translucent.

How do I use it: Simply follow the Swirl, Tap, Buff technique and buff onto any place you desire luminous, radiant sheen. Try the tops of the cheekbones, tip of the nose, the forehead, and even the eyes.

• Is this an illuminating powder to set the face? Or does a...2 Answers
  • Does this product make you look cakey at all??3 Answers
  • Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Nelly I.
Ontario, CA
I love how natural it looks on my skin. It is the best blush, a little goes a long way, you don't need a lot of product. I think it is totally affordable. I buy mine at the bareMinerals store.
Anna H.
Pullman, WA
I actually really liked this over the regular bare minerals powder but also over other foundations. It smooths the skin and adds a subtle glow to it without feeling heavy.
Abby M.
Las vegas, NV
I love everything bare minerals! This powder is so lightweight, it looks and feels so natural. You know it is there but you don't feel it is there! A must have for sure!
Kiah G.
This is a great beginning make-up setting powder. I don't use this anymore as I've found a better alternative. However, this is a great product and I'll recommend it.
Melissa L.
Jefferson City, MO
Love the light coverage but not sure about the way it blends in, though. Mineral powders are the way to go. Haven't played with the colors too much, so there's that.
Christina N.
San Diego, CA
I am obsessed with this product. I use it literally every day. I use it with their original powder as well. It covers my flaws and doesn't leave me looking oily even when I sweat all day at work.
Jaimie H.
Evansville , IN
I love Bare Escentuals! I especially prefer to wear BE during the summer when it's hot and humid. Easy to apply and use, but I felt I wasted quite a bit of product, despite using their brush and tapping the brush to remove excess product before applying.
Katie P.
I really do like this product, but it's very shimmery/sparkly and I don't necessarily want sparkle all over my face. I've been using this as an eyeshadow instead.
Debbie H.
Ehh this powder is whatever to me . i like coverage and i do not get that with this powder ... If you like your makeup to look and feel light then this is your go to...
Clarissa D.
Pasadena, TX
I religiously buy the radiance powders in all tan shades for summer and winter I'm a little lighter I love the lasting glow it gives I love the coverage I love the price and how long the product last, I would recommend everyone to try this product out!
Tara B.
Do you use this all year long?
Leigh H.
Mcdonough, GA
Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool tones?
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
How often do you actually use this product?
Sara M.
Oxford, MS
Does this product make you look cakey at all??
Melissa I.
Evans, GA
I bought the $10 deal at Ulta which has radiance and the finishing powder but there were no instructions. Any suggestions on how best to use this product?