BY BAREMINERALS

What is it: A year-round complexion booster that infuses radiant light into your skin for a uniquely beautiful lit-from-within effect. Radiance enhances skin with a luminescent, radiant sheen that looks perfectly ethereal.

Who is it for: All skin tones.

Why is it different: The creamy, pure bareMinerals(R) are free of preservatives, talc, oils, waxes, fragrance, and other chemical irritants. It provides a naturally luminescent, radiant sheen and can be worn layered, under, or over any bareMinerals face products to create a variety of soft, fresh looks. Softly sheer and translucent.

How do I use it: Simply follow the Swirl, Tap, Buff technique and buff onto any place you desire luminous, radiant sheen. Try the tops of the cheekbones, tip of the nose, the forehead, and even the eyes.

• Is this an illuminating powder to set the face? Or does a...3 Answers
  • Does this product make you look cakey at all??3 Answers
  • Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool...3 Answers
Venessa L.
Palm Bay, FL
This bronzer is amazing, I use it everyday on top of my foundation and on my neck as well. Looks natural and feels light. It gives a sunkissed bronze look without looking too dark or orangy. I have oily, acne prone skin and this bronzer does not irritate my skin or cause me to break out, which is one of the pros for all the baremineral products I have used.
Tracy T.
Evans City, PA
I wanted to like this product but I just don't. Regardless of how little I used and how many times t tapped, my face looked orange. No warmth here, just orange. I have fair skin so this may work just fine for others. I feel it is a bit pricey compared to the many lower priced products that are out there.
Caitlin M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Radiance is one of my must have beauty products. This tiny jar makes your skin glow every day and it lasts! A little bit really goes a long way. I brush this on the tops of my cheeks, my forehead, and the tip of my nose daily and I have been using the same jar for two years. It really pulls all your makeup together for that natural, radiant glow.
Megan D.
Nashville
I dust this all over after applying all my base makeup. It creates the most beautiful, natural glow that only gets better as the day goes on. I normally never buy anything twice as I'm always mixing it up but this is my second jar and it lasts forever. It won't break you out and doesn't sit on top of the skin or look chunky. I love it.
Rosibel O.
Hawthorne, CA
I use this as a highlighter above my cheekbones and forehead. I use a fan brush to apply the powder for a natural high light. Stays put. Love all things bar mineral just make sure you don't knock it over and waist the product.
Kelly S.
Buffalo, NY
I find this setting powder ineffective and way too sparkly for anywhere outside of the club. It is probably best for oily skin because I have combination/very dry skin and this powder makes my skin too matte. I would not recommend this to others with my skin type, but maybe for those with oily skin. I would not recommend this for daytime use.
Shianne P.
Candler, NC
No. Just no. First of all I am a liquid foundation girl. Second of all this goes on so splotchy and covers NOTHING!!! It just looked like I caked certain spots of my face with powder! Not good for my oily skin either, it made me look and feel super dry! I just can't get on board with this.
Brittany G.
Rock Hill, SC
I was never interested in bareMinerals until I bought the Sephora favorites "Glamour Stash". It came with this face powder and I fell in love as soon as I saw it on my skin! I use mine as a highlighter around my cheeks and plan on repurchasing it in the future!
Sidney S.
Someone had given me this years ago. I do remember loving this product. I loved the coverage that it gave and it didn't make me look powdery it was very good for combination skin and I had good skin protection from the coverage I would look forward into buying this product
Savannah L.
Albany, NY
I am obsessed with bare radiance. It's perfect for adding a bit of natural color to your face. It's a gorgeous color, a shade of tan mixed with a little pink, and just looks so natural on light to medium completions. Works great as a highlight for dark complexions. This radiance is definitely a favorite amongst customers.
Tara B.
Do you use this all year long?
Leigh H.
Mcdonough, GA
Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool tones?
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
Is this an illuminating powder to set the face? Or does anyone know the use of this
Sara M.
Oxford, MS
Does this product make you look cakey at all??
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
How often do you actually use this product?