BY BAREMINERALS

What is it: A year-round complexion booster that infuses radiant light into your skin for a uniquely beautiful lit-from-within effect. Radiance enhances skin with a luminescent, radiant sheen that looks perfectly ethereal.

Who is it for: All skin tones.

Why is it different: The creamy, pure bareMinerals(R) are free of preservatives, talc, oils, waxes, fragrance, and other chemical irritants. It provides a naturally luminescent, radiant sheen and can be worn layered, under, or over any bareMinerals face products to create a variety of soft, fresh looks. Softly sheer and translucent.

How do I use it: Simply follow the Swirl, Tap, Buff technique and buff onto any place you desire luminous, radiant sheen. Try the tops of the cheekbones, tip of the nose, the forehead, and even the eyes.

• Is this an illuminating powder to set the face? Or does a...3 Answers
  • Does this product make you look cakey at all??3 Answers
  • Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool...3 Answers
Olynsie M.
Jamaica, NY
Nice powder. Great ingredients as well. Its very finely milled and comes in lots of different shades and is good for women of color. Not so amazing for oily skin though
Samantha M.
Shingle Spgs, CA
I absolutely love the Bare Minerals All Over Face Color in Pure Radiance! This product is stunning! It's glowly and luminous. I have repurchased this product twice and will continue to repurchase it. It has earned Holy Grail status in my collection. You can purchase at both Sephora and Ulta which I love. I highly recommend you check this product out.
Tyra H.
Hays, KS
I used to wear liquid foundation a lot but found that it made my skin really really oily. Compared to other foundations, this powder is very great. I found mind at Ulta but I have seen it in multiple other stores. If you're looking for something easy and new, try this powder!
Macy C.
Flat Rock, MI
bareMinerals is my absolute FAVORITE powder. I love how light weight it is on my face, and also that there isn't that "cosmetic smell" to it. The almost iridescence that the powder has is also a bonus. It photographs well and keeps shine at bay, while still providing coverage. I have been buying this for years and will continue to do so! :)
Keri lyn B.
I really like this powder as a finisher. It's goes on very easy and doesn't cake up. I've learned to only use it in areas I want a little extra glow. It does the job without looking too fake!
Samantha C.
Santa Maria, CA
I love this face color!! I love it way more than any Bare Escentuals mineral foundation I have worn. I love the ease of use. Swirl and tap and then apply to your face. I used it all over instead of foundation and felt it gave a youthful appearance. I also received compliments the entire time I used it. It does make a mess when travelling because of the loose powder, but overall, a must buy!!
Lindsey F.
Charlotte, NC
I own this only because it came as part of a set I purchased at a beauty store. It's a great product because it's by Bare Minerals, which doesn't do anything poorly. However, this product is somewhere between a bronzer and a blush, and I never quite know when to wear it. I would have one or the other. Probably a great product for someone who is more invested in makeup and can create different looks on a day-to-day basis. I would rather stick to the basics!
Stefanie B.
Burlingame, CA
I've used this product for years! I absolutely love it. You can build it up, and it doesn't look cakey. Although, I strongly recommend using a setting spray to lay down the powder. I have combination dry/oily skin and this lasts all day on me. It feels like weight, like you're not wearing anything and it looks natural as well!
Tayler M.
Tucson, AZ
Absolutely love this! I first received it as a sample at Sephora and had to go back to buy the full size! Give the perfect highlight to my cheeks without making me look glittery! Haven't found anything else to be as good!
Mia V.
Phoenix, AZ
This is one of my favorite powders and I use it every day.It keeps your makeup looking good and doesn't make you look shiny like other powders do.I definitely recommend this product.
Tara B.
Do you use this all year long?
Leigh H.
Mcdonough, GA
Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool tones?
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
Is this an illuminating powder to set the face? Or does anyone know the use of this
Sara M.
Oxford, MS
Does this product make you look cakey at all??
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
How often do you actually use this product?