BY BAREMINERALS #75 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

What is it: A year-round complexion booster that infuses radiant light into your skin for a uniquely beautiful lit-from-within effect. Radiance enhances skin with a luminescent, radiant sheen that looks perfectly ethereal.

Who is it for: All skin tones.

Why is it different: The creamy, pure bareMinerals(R) are free of preservatives, talc, oils, waxes, fragrance, and other chemical irritants. It provides a naturally luminescent, radiant sheen and can be worn layered, under, or over any bareMinerals face products to create a variety of soft, fresh looks. Softly sheer and translucent.

How do I use it: Simply follow the Swirl, Tap, Buff technique and buff onto any place you desire luminous, radiant sheen. Try the tops of the cheekbones, tip of the nose, the forehead, and even the eyes.

• Is this an illuminating powder to set the face? Or does a...2 Answers
  • Does this product make you look cakey at all??3 Answers
  • Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Lauryn K.
I love using bareMinerals foundation and do not want to change to anything else. It doesn't cause my skin to get irritated or breakout. I have very sensitive skin and this actually feels like I'm putting on something that is good for my skin and won't cause clogged pores.
Emily O.
Salisbury, NC
You know how celebrities always have that perfect dewey glow? I swear this is how they achieve it! I have combination skin and very large pores and this is one of the first products I have ever used that doesn't highlight my pores and make me look greasy/oily. I love it!
belinda s.
El Paso, TX
Hides flaws with a light coverage, enhances overall complexion, looks like skin, beautiful formula not too powdery, helps with redness, good for oily skin, also enhances overall skin condition after multiple uses, glowing complexion
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
Was definitely not the right fit for me. It would leave a cast in photos and wouldn't set my foundation. The formula unfortunately doesn't work for my dry skin so I definitely would not repurchase.
Brandi a.
I love using this on a day where I don't want to be wearing a lot make up but I still wanna cover up some redness on my face! Perfect light coverage foundation, or I even Like to put over the top of my foundation and just set it. either way you wear it , it looks great!
Rachael S.
Davie, FL
I like this product because it is a nice pretty finishing touch to your makeup. I like the shimmery look of the makeup that will catch the light and make you sparkle. I just wish it would stay on longer.
milissa p.
Richmond, TX
I enjoy using bareMinerals. It is a great powder makeup. You can buy bareMinerals with SPF in several degrees. It is a complete makeup setter. Completes the look all day. Pro: it goes on very well and can be applied heavy or light. Con: it can be pricey. But worth it!
Alyssa T.
I like this bronzer because it doesn't take a lot do to a lot! I use this everyday on my face and it really helps me look warm. I would buy this again in a heartbeat. I love bareminerals.
Jessica L.
Aurora, CO
I love that this make-up makes your face glow. It looks so natural and flawless! It is never cake and looks like you are not even wearing make-up, yet your face has a radiant glow when wearing Bare Escentuals! I love how light the material is on my face as well. I love this make-up!
Johannah H.
Puyallup, WA
I'm a bareminerals fanatic and I like this product but it's not my favorite. I'm a little biased only because I have more pink in my skin, and this product has a very pink undertone to it (even though it is called Clear Radiance). Overall, I love radiances and this would be a great product for you if you have more golden tones or more of an olive complexion.
Tara B.
Do you use this all year long?
Leigh H.
Mcdonough, GA
Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool tones?
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
How often do you actually use this product?
Sara M.
Oxford, MS
Does this product make you look cakey at all??
Melissa I.
Evans, GA
I bought the $10 deal at Ulta which has radiance and the finishing powder but there were no instructions. Any suggestions on how best to use this product?