BY BAREMINERALS #79 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

What is it: A year-round complexion booster that infuses radiant light into your skin for a uniquely beautiful lit-from-within effect. Radiance enhances skin with a luminescent, radiant sheen that looks perfectly ethereal.

Who is it for: All skin tones.

Why is it different: The creamy, pure bareMinerals(R) are free of preservatives, talc, oils, waxes, fragrance, and other chemical irritants. It provides a naturally luminescent, radiant sheen and can be worn layered, under, or over any bareMinerals face products to create a variety of soft, fresh looks. Softly sheer and translucent.

How do I use it: Simply follow the Swirl, Tap, Buff technique and buff onto any place you desire luminous, radiant sheen. Try the tops of the cheekbones, tip of the nose, the forehead, and even the eyes.

• Is this an illuminating powder to set the face? Or does a...2 Answers
  • Does this product make you look cakey at all??3 Answers
  • Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Allison M.
I used to use this product and swore by it. However, it seemed like over time either the formula changed, or my face just stopped taking to the powder. It would sit on top of my face and didn't blend, even when I was using the bare minerals primer. It also had a negative effect on any part of my skin that was dry. It made it worse and caused cracking. If you do have dry skin like I do, I wouldn't recommend using this product.
Fatima A.
I am delighted with this product youthful and fresh face? baby skin? This product esla salvation of all women, some color and sparkle to your skin, you will feel like a goddess that many girls ask you ... is the maximum
Lauren T.
Loveland, CO
I really like this to put over my foundation. It gives great coverage, but I can't use it by it self. I have very dry skin so I tend to get flaky after I use it. I do love how it covers up my red spots and blemishes. I don't feel like it clogs my pore.
Sarah B.
Fairfax Sta, VA
I got this powder as a sample and I immediatley bought a new one after it ran out. Very smooth and doesn't look fake. Good color options too. Lasts pretty well all day. I add a setting spray to make sure it stays put.
Genesis M.
Best setting powder ever !!!! I love this product de 4 years now and it's my go to for setting my foundation it's long lasting gives you a warm glow and doesn't crease I purchased at Sephora and always purchase there to get my VIB points lol
Naiomi E.
Towson, MD
Bare minerals loose powders are always so perfect for that more natural look which I love. It's great for any skin type and doesn't cake easily. A little bit pricey but worth the money. Would recommend to others.
Holly H.
Prairieville, LA
I love this product! It feels great on my face and provides wonderful silky coverage, it looks natural. No powder, cakes look! The radiance adds a nice glow to my face, which has been dulled with age!! The only drawback is that it is hard to find this product! I wish it was in more stores.
Kara O.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
This radiance powder is beautiful! It's like you got kissed by the sun. Goes on flawlessly and sets all your makeup like a dream. I love BareMineral products, there ingredients are so beneficial for your skin and never irritate my skin. I have been using there products for over 10 years! ❤❤
Aide J.
Los Banos, CA
Received this powder as a gift . I was very satisfied with the results. It is good for any type of skin . The powder last most of the day . It is very easy to apply. I would purchase this again when I am out.
Jenn B.
Sun city, Az
I bought this at Ulta & absolutely love it!! It leaves such a beautiful, natural looking finish on my skin. Definitely met my expectations! It's so easy to apply & I buy it time and time again after trying other brands. Perfect for summer!
Tara B.
Do you use this all year long?
Leigh H.
Mcdonough, GA
Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool tones?
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
How often do you actually use this product?
Sara M.
Oxford, MS
Does this product make you look cakey at all??
Melissa I.
Evans, GA
I bought the $10 deal at Ulta which has radiance and the finishing powder but there were no instructions. Any suggestions on how best to use this product?