BY BAREMINERALS #76 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

What is it: A year-round complexion booster that infuses radiant light into your skin for a uniquely beautiful lit-from-within effect. Radiance enhances skin with a luminescent, radiant sheen that looks perfectly ethereal.

Who is it for: All skin tones.

Why is it different: The creamy, pure bareMinerals(R) are free of preservatives, talc, oils, waxes, fragrance, and other chemical irritants. It provides a naturally luminescent, radiant sheen and can be worn layered, under, or over any bareMinerals face products to create a variety of soft, fresh looks. Softly sheer and translucent.

How do I use it: Simply follow the Swirl, Tap, Buff technique and buff onto any place you desire luminous, radiant sheen. Try the tops of the cheekbones, tip of the nose, the forehead, and even the eyes.

• Is this an illuminating powder to set the face? Or does a...2 Answers
  • Does this product make you look cakey at all??3 Answers
  • Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Zeba M.
I loveeeeed using this during the summer. It gave the perfect amount of color and shimmer with overkill. It is easy to apply and a little goes a long way. I had a deluxe trial size and it lasted me forever. I would definitely buy it again for sure!
Amber B.
Billings, MT
I love this little hint of glimmer. I use it everyday when I wear makeup. It's a light rosey shimmer that would work well with all skin types. I believe it does have some sun protection. I would definitely buy this again.
Kathy L.
downey
Love the product for what it is but I’m not in love with the shimmer finish it leaves. Maybe it’s because my skin is more oily than normal skin so maybe that’s why my makeup broke apart with this product. If you have normal/healthy skin then give this a shot!
Neroosh N.
Plano , TX
This is a perfect powder for the no makeup makeup look. It gives more coverage than a normal powder and acts as a foundation. This would be good for those with oily skin. It lasts a long time but I would for sure repurchase this item.
Ellen N.
Morrisville, NC
LOVE LOVE LOVE this all over face powder. Love it as for eyes and cheeks and sometimes I'll mix a small amount of color in with my mineral powder foundation just to get a beautiful rosy tint to my look and it's gorgeous!!
Roselyn G.
Santa Maria
It leaves a really good matte finish it's great for warm tones and it's easy to apply the only thing that you should be carful of is to close this carefully so it doesn't get every where , once I run out I'll definitely buy this product again
Jennifer T.
Hinesville, GA
I used to use this to give a nice warmth or glow on my face similar to the way people use highlight or bronzer now. It’s very natural looking with a bit of a shimmer or glitter appearance to it. I might purchase this again because bare minerals products are very nice and natural looking over all. I don’t currently use this very often though. bareMinerals Radiance Face Color
Laura K.
High Point, NC
I love these products because they have a little shimmer to them. It is incredibly easy to apply. You can use the swirl, tap and buff technique that bare essentials teaches or apply it any way you want and it still looks great. I would definitely suggest to others. The only thing I didn't like is that I don't always want the shimmer that is in this product.
Kelly W.
Killeen, TX
Loveeeee this stuff. I’m not a fan of most bare minerals products but this is definitely an exception. I like it for a very light layer all over or concentrated on my cheeks for a gorgeous, radiant blush
Melissa M.
Jacksonville, FL
This is very light, natural and clean. I like going with the natural look and this accommodates me very well. It doesn't look flat or over shimmery. It helps gives that natural given glow.
Tara B.
Do you use this all year long?
Leigh H.
Mcdonough, GA
Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool tones?
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
How often do you actually use this product?
Sara M.
Oxford, MS
Does this product make you look cakey at all??
Melissa I.
Evans, GA
I bought the $10 deal at Ulta which has radiance and the finishing powder but there were no instructions. Any suggestions on how best to use this product?