BY BAREMINERALS

What is it: A year-round complexion booster that infuses radiant light into your skin for a uniquely beautiful lit-from-within effect. Radiance enhances skin with a luminescent, radiant sheen that looks perfectly ethereal.

Who is it for: All skin tones.

Why is it different: The creamy, pure bareMinerals(R) are free of preservatives, talc, oils, waxes, fragrance, and other chemical irritants. It provides a naturally luminescent, radiant sheen and can be worn layered, under, or over any bareMinerals face products to create a variety of soft, fresh looks. Softly sheer and translucent.

How do I use it: Simply follow the Swirl, Tap, Buff technique and buff onto any place you desire luminous, radiant sheen. Try the tops of the cheekbones, tip of the nose, the forehead, and even the eyes.

• Is this an illuminating powder to set the face? Or does a...3 Answers
  • Does this product make you look cakey at all??3 Answers
  • Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool...3 Answers
Mali S.
Iowa City, IA
I used this product for years and years before highlighting was super popular. I would brush it over my nose and cheeks for a little extra shine and color. It is sheer enough that you can have a light coverage yet build it for a more dramatic look.
Lindsay W.
Knoxville, TN
I have dry skin and the bare minerals sticks to every dry patch on my face. I also am very pale and the lightest shade made me look yellow. I love the finish of the foundation, but it only works with primer and a special brush. If you skip the primer or have a cheap brush, you’ll have clots of powder all over your face. It also last maybe half the day
Larissa A.
I love this product! It keeps the face matte while getting rid of any shininess. It also keeps my face makeup in place all day long. It is a little pricier since the brand is a more expensive brand, but it works great for what you pay!
Logan P.
This powder lasts ALL DAY! It’s the perfect finishing touch in your makeup routine. I love love love it! It’s most definitely a must have! It’s so light, so you don’t feel like you’re wearing anything. bareMinerals Mineral Veil Finishing Powder
Sophie P.
Longview
The Bareminerals face powder really hits on the spot the pros is that it is perfect for skin color cons it’s a little gritty it’s great for oily skin and easy to use I personally wouldn’t buy it again but I do recommend it
Sheila F.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
I tried the sample and a little goes a long way. I really enjoyed it, I have a large collection of makeup and have not picked up another one, but when time comes I will surely be grabbing one at their retail store online.
Vanessa P.
Cincinnati , OH
I love all things bare minerals .This powder brightens up my face like a glow from within but I don’t use it all over my face just my T zone. It has some shimmer so if you want a glow all year round this is for you.
Kelsey V.
Sioux Falls, SD
I love to use this face color as a highlighter or a bronzer (I bought the shade warmth, but there were two other color options) this product is good for any skin type because it doesn’t settle into the creases and it gives a brightness to the skin.
Alex M.
Brick, NJ
I love the radiance face color by bareMinerals! The only reason I don’t purchase these more often is because I do not love the loose powder formula. If these came in a pressed version I would be more likely to buy..
Jennifer T.
Hinesville, GA
I used to use this to give a nice warmth or glow on my face similar to the way people use highlight or bronzer now. It’s very natural looking with a bit of a shimmer or glitter appearance to it. I might purchase this again because bare minerals products are very nice and natural looking over all. I don’t currently use this very often though. bareMinerals Radiance Face Color
Tara B.
Do you use this all year long?
Leigh H.
Mcdonough, GA
Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool tones?
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
Is this an illuminating powder to set the face? Or does anyone know the use of this
Sara M.
Oxford, MS
Does this product make you look cakey at all??
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
How often do you actually use this product?