BY BAREMINERALS #75 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

What is it: A year-round complexion booster that infuses radiant light into your skin for a uniquely beautiful lit-from-within effect. Radiance enhances skin with a luminescent, radiant sheen that looks perfectly ethereal.

Who is it for: All skin tones.

Why is it different: The creamy, pure bareMinerals(R) are free of preservatives, talc, oils, waxes, fragrance, and other chemical irritants. It provides a naturally luminescent, radiant sheen and can be worn layered, under, or over any bareMinerals face products to create a variety of soft, fresh looks. Softly sheer and translucent.

How do I use it: Simply follow the Swirl, Tap, Buff technique and buff onto any place you desire luminous, radiant sheen. Try the tops of the cheekbones, tip of the nose, the forehead, and even the eyes.

• Is this an illuminating powder to set the face? Or does a...2 Answers
  • Does this product make you look cakey at all??3 Answers
  • Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Carla Z.
morristown, NJ
Fair coverage. If you have problematic skin I'd use something else. Even though this made my skin feel bare, I felt like I could never build coverage especially for big events like weddings. I would recommend if you only need a little bit of help n
Melissa C.
Chesapeake, VA
I have been using mineral makeup for several years, as it is the only formulation I have ever tried that doesn't make my skin break out. I have used the entire line of Bare Minerals, and it worked well, but I prefer Pur Minerals over other brands.
Lauren W.
I love bareMinerals and I use multiple products from Bare Escentuals because they all leave my skin looking great and nothing ever looks caked on. This product is no exception and it looks great on my freckled skin. Would buy again definitely.
Sommer B.
N Hollywood, CA
So I got this is a kit for buying my regular bare minerals powder, and wow. I'm sold, this powder when put on your jawbones makes you look fresh and naturally glowing. I would recommend to shake things up from your regular beauty routine.
Sam J.
I loved it, it completely blends in with your your skin and gives you a perfectly natural look. I would recommend it for those you want a bit of coverup and a day look, definitely not for a night/ full face contour. I would still highly recommend it.
Jodi O.
Splendora, TX
Bare minerals are amazing. The have great coverage and many shades. A little does a lot when it comes to their foundation which is great. The only downfall is it's a little pricey but it's better for your skin but still has great coverage
Heather F.
Fort Smith, AR
This is part of my daily routine! I have used this since high school and it had first come out. Great value. You use a little and it goes a long way!! This is wonderful with my acne prone skin because it allows my skin to breathe and makes breakouts non existent! I use shimmer everywhere that skin is showing it is just soo pretty
Christine G.
This is nice if you already have a nice complexion and just need some light color. Its not going to cover blemishes. Also, I have slightly dry skin and if I don't moisturize first, it makes my face flaky. It also makes me look shiny.
Shannon W.
San Antonio, TX
I'm a huge bare minerals fan. Especially their loose powders. In fact currently their loose powders are the only I will use. This one and others like it have my vote as the best. I absolutely would recommend this to anyone looking for a nice loose and light powder!
Allison M.
I used to use this product and swore by it. However, it seemed like over time either the formula changed, or my face just stopped taking to the powder. It would sit on top of my face and didn't blend, even when I was using the bare minerals primer. It also had a negative effect on any part of my skin that was dry. It made it worse and caused cracking. If you do have dry skin like I do, I wouldn't recommend using this product.
Tara B.
Do you use this all year long?
Leigh H.
Mcdonough, GA
Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool tones?
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
How often do you actually use this product?
Sara M.
Oxford, MS
Does this product make you look cakey at all??
Melissa I.
Evans, GA
I bought the $10 deal at Ulta which has radiance and the finishing powder but there were no instructions. Any suggestions on how best to use this product?