BY BAREMINERALS

What is it: A year-round complexion booster that infuses radiant light into your skin for a uniquely beautiful lit-from-within effect. Radiance enhances skin with a luminescent, radiant sheen that looks perfectly ethereal.

Who is it for: All skin tones.

Why is it different: The creamy, pure bareMinerals(R) are free of preservatives, talc, oils, waxes, fragrance, and other chemical irritants. It provides a naturally luminescent, radiant sheen and can be worn layered, under, or over any bareMinerals face products to create a variety of soft, fresh looks. Softly sheer and translucent.

How do I use it: Simply follow the Swirl, Tap, Buff technique and buff onto any place you desire luminous, radiant sheen. Try the tops of the cheekbones, tip of the nose, the forehead, and even the eyes.

• Is this an illuminating powder to set the face? Or does a...3 Answers
  • Does this product make you look cakey at all??3 Answers
  • Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool...3 Answers
Jenny P.
I have been using this product for years and it never fails to amaze me. I have very dry skin and it doesn't irritate it at all! It really helps matify the makeup and really add the finishing touch. Bareminerals is a great trustworthy brand. I would definitely buy this product again.
Kerri N.
Danville, PA
I love this bareMinerals product. It really polishes off your make up, it is the perfect finishing touch to add a glowing appearance. Love the natural ingredients, and would definitely recommend to anyone.
Lacee S.
Love this product. It is light weight and perfect for combination skin. Goes over the bare minerals primer really well. It gives you the perfect amount of color to build on. I would recommend this product!
Addison C.
Monticello, IN
I use this on my whole face and I just love that it doesn’t dry out my skin or make it look oily. It’s the best! I feel like I never have to touch up my make up! Totally obsessed! The results are amazing!
Madeline R.
I use this product every day!! It works so well with my skin tone and actually lasts in coverage all day long. I usually order bare minerals off the Internet or just go to Ulta or Sephora. I love it!!
Michell C.
Love this brand of makeup! I've tried numerous brands & shades of blush over the years. I have super fair skin. Don't want to obviously be wearing blush, just want a little added glow & definition to my face. My go to product for this is bareMinerals "Clear Radiance" all over face color. It has a subtle pink glow. The "Bare Radiance" all over color has more of a peach tone to it, which is pretty yet not quite the right shade for my very fair skin with cool undertones. Both the "Clear" & "Bare" Radiance shades have a very very subtle shimmer to them. It's not glittery nor in your face sparkly. Just a lovely & subtle glow. It doesn't take a large amount of these products to achieve the look I desire, so I don't have to repurchase them more than once every 12 - 16 months. A little product goes a long way.
Catherine N.
I actually have this in a travel size kit, it is very convenient when you have to be on the go and carrying all your make up in different bags can be a hassle. I use this when I am in a hurry . It leaves a natural finish, you can barely notice that you have something on. If you like a natural look then this is your perfect match.
Hanna M.
This powder is amazing! The powder feels so light on your skin. It really blends your pores and blemishes to make your skin look flawless and natural. I love the natural look of it and the simple feel.
Brooke K.
Madison, CT
There's nothing against this product, but I just have products that work better and are also cheaper. The product it's self is great but in comparison to others it's not incredible.
McKenzie M.
Wichita, KS
I love bareMinerals all over face color collection. This one is really pretty and shimmery. I think it looks good on any complexion. They were doing face contouring before it was a thing. #bareminerals
Tara B.
Do you use this all year long?
Leigh H.
Mcdonough, GA
Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool tones?
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
Is this an illuminating powder to set the face? Or does anyone know the use of this
Sara M.
Oxford, MS
Does this product make you look cakey at all??
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
How often do you actually use this product?