BY BAREMINERALS #75 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

What is it: A year-round complexion booster that infuses radiant light into your skin for a uniquely beautiful lit-from-within effect. Radiance enhances skin with a luminescent, radiant sheen that looks perfectly ethereal.

Who is it for: All skin tones.

Why is it different: The creamy, pure bareMinerals(R) are free of preservatives, talc, oils, waxes, fragrance, and other chemical irritants. It provides a naturally luminescent, radiant sheen and can be worn layered, under, or over any bareMinerals face products to create a variety of soft, fresh looks. Softly sheer and translucent.

How do I use it: Simply follow the Swirl, Tap, Buff technique and buff onto any place you desire luminous, radiant sheen. Try the tops of the cheekbones, tip of the nose, the forehead, and even the eyes.

• Is this an illuminating powder to set the face? Or does a...2 Answers
  • Does this product make you look cakey at all??3 Answers
  • Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Lindsey F.
Charlotte, NC
I own this only because it came as part of a set I purchased at a beauty store. It's a great product because it's by Bare Minerals, which doesn't do anything poorly. However, this product is somewhere between a bronzer and a blush, and I never quite know when to wear it. I would have one or the other. Probably a great product for someone who is more invested in makeup and can create different looks on a day-to-day basis. I would rather stick to the basics!
Tayler M.
Tucson, AZ
Absolutely love this! I first received it as a sample at Sephora and had to go back to buy the full size! Give the perfect highlight to my cheeks without making me look glittery! Haven't found anything else to be as good!
Mia V.
Phoenix, AZ
This is one of my favorite powders and I use it every day.It keeps your makeup looking good and doesn't make you look shiny like other powders do.I definitely recommend this product.
Stefanie B.
Burlingame, CA
I've used this product for years! I absolutely love it. You can build it up, and it doesn't look cakey. Although, I strongly recommend using a setting spray to lay down the powder. I have combination dry/oily skin and this lasts all day on me. It feels like weight, like you're not wearing anything and it looks natural as well!
Tracy T.
Evans City, PA
I wanted to like this product but I just don't. Regardless of how little I used and how many times t tapped, my face looked orange. No warmth here, just orange. I have fair skin so this may work just fine for others. I feel it is a bit pricey compared to the many lower priced products that are out there.
Venessa L.
Palm Bay, FL
This bronzer is amazing, I use it everyday on top of my foundation and on my neck as well. Looks natural and feels light. It gives a sunkissed bronze look without looking too dark or orangy. I have oily, acne prone skin and this bronzer does not irritate my skin or cause me to break out, which is one of the pros for all the baremineral products I have used.
Caitlin M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Radiance is one of my must have beauty products. This tiny jar makes your skin glow every day and it lasts! A little bit really goes a long way. I brush this on the tops of my cheeks, my forehead, and the tip of my nose daily and I have been using the same jar for two years. It really pulls all your makeup together for that natural, radiant glow.
Shianne P.
Candler, NC
No. Just no. First of all I am a liquid foundation girl. Second of all this goes on so splotchy and covers NOTHING!!! It just looked like I caked certain spots of my face with powder! Not good for my oily skin either, it made me look and feel super dry! I just can't get on board with this.
Kelly S.
Buffalo, NY
I find this setting powder ineffective and way too sparkly for anywhere outside of the club. It is probably best for oily skin because I have combination/very dry skin and this powder makes my skin too matte. I would not recommend this to others with my skin type, but maybe for those with oily skin. I would not recommend this for daytime use.
Rosibel O.
Hawthorne, CA
I use this as a highlighter above my cheekbones and forehead. I use a fan brush to apply the powder for a natural high light. Stays put. Love all things bar mineral just make sure you don't knock it over and waist the product.
Tara B.
Do you use this all year long?
Leigh H.
Mcdonough, GA
Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool tones?
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
How often do you actually use this product?
Sara M.
Oxford, MS
Does this product make you look cakey at all??
Melissa I.
Evans, GA
I bought the $10 deal at Ulta which has radiance and the finishing powder but there were no instructions. Any suggestions on how best to use this product?