BY BAREMINERALS #73 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

What is it: A year-round complexion booster that infuses radiant light into your skin for a uniquely beautiful lit-from-within effect. Radiance enhances skin with a luminescent, radiant sheen that looks perfectly ethereal.

Who is it for: All skin tones.

Why is it different: The creamy, pure bareMinerals(R) are free of preservatives, talc, oils, waxes, fragrance, and other chemical irritants. It provides a naturally luminescent, radiant sheen and can be worn layered, under, or over any bareMinerals face products to create a variety of soft, fresh looks. Softly sheer and translucent.

How do I use it: Simply follow the Swirl, Tap, Buff technique and buff onto any place you desire luminous, radiant sheen. Try the tops of the cheekbones, tip of the nose, the forehead, and even the eyes.

• Is this an illuminating powder to set the face? Or does a...2 Answers
  • Does this product make you look cakey at all??3 Answers
  • Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
cat j.
Does the job and I'm content with it. Packaging is simple and not messy. Keeps my makeup in place and sometimes I use it for different purposes such as contouring. Will buy again and recommend to fellow shoppers!
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
I'm not a huge fan of loose powder, but I will say I like this one. Not only is this brand well known, it also has great products. A little on the higher price range. This exact warm radiance is the most amazing color for a sun kissed "bronze" look. I would mainly use to contour, but can use all over. Very light weight, not too shimmery, and stays on just for the right amount of time.
Kayla B.
All day lipcolor and gloss that works overtime! Revlon's ColorStay Overtime Lipcolor covers your lips in full coverage color and shine for up to 16 hours, no touch-ups needed. One end smoothes on advanced ColorStay liquid formula with SoftFlex for beautiful, comfortable color that won't kiss off, feather or bleed. The other end brushes on a moisturizing top coat with chamomile and soy extract for all-day glossy softness.
Ohhh yes
Samantha M.
Shingle Spgs, CA
I absolutely love the Bare Minerals All Over Face Color in Pure Radiance! This product is stunning! It's glowly and luminous. I have repurchased this product twice and will continue to repurchase it. It has earned Holy Grail status in my collection. You can purchase at both Sephora and Ulta which I love. I highly recommend you check this product out.
Tyra H.
Ulysses, KS
I used to wear liquid foundation a lot but found that it made my skin really really oily. Compared to other foundations, this powder is very great. I found mind at Ulta but I have seen it in multiple other stores. If you're looking for something easy and new, try this powder!
Macy C.
Flat Rock, MI
bareMinerals is my absolute FAVORITE powder. I love how light weight it is on my face, and also that there isn't that "cosmetic smell" to it. The almost iridescence that the powder has is also a bonus. It photographs well and keeps shine at bay, while still providing coverage. I have been buying this for years and will continue to do so! :)
Keri lyn B.
I really like this powder as a finisher. It's goes on very easy and doesn't cake up. I've learned to only use it in areas I want a little extra glow. It does the job without looking too fake!
Samantha C.
Santa Maria, CA
I love this face color!! I love it way more than any Bare Escentuals mineral foundation I have worn. I love the ease of use. Swirl and tap and then apply to your face. I used it all over instead of foundation and felt it gave a youthful appearance. I also received compliments the entire time I used it. It does make a mess when travelling because of the loose powder, but overall, a must buy!!
Lindsey F.
Charlotte, NC
I own this only because it came as part of a set I purchased at a beauty store. It's a great product because it's by Bare Minerals, which doesn't do anything poorly. However, this product is somewhere between a bronzer and a blush, and I never quite know when to wear it. I would have one or the other. Probably a great product for someone who is more invested in makeup and can create different looks on a day-to-day basis. I would rather stick to the basics!
Tayler M.
Tucson, AZ
Absolutely love this! I first received it as a sample at Sephora and had to go back to buy the full size! Give the perfect highlight to my cheeks without making me look glittery! Haven't found anything else to be as good!
Tara B.
Do you use this all year long?
Leigh H.
Mcdonough, GA
Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool tones?
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
How often do you actually use this product?
Sara M.
Oxford, MS
Does this product make you look cakey at all??
Melissa I.
Evans, GA
I bought the $10 deal at Ulta which has radiance and the finishing powder but there were no instructions. Any suggestions on how best to use this product?