BY BAREMINERALS

What is it: A year-round complexion booster that infuses radiant light into your skin for a uniquely beautiful lit-from-within effect. Radiance enhances skin with a luminescent, radiant sheen that looks perfectly ethereal.

Who is it for: All skin tones.

Why is it different: The creamy, pure bareMinerals(R) are free of preservatives, talc, oils, waxes, fragrance, and other chemical irritants. It provides a naturally luminescent, radiant sheen and can be worn layered, under, or over any bareMinerals face products to create a variety of soft, fresh looks. Softly sheer and translucent.

How do I use it: Simply follow the Swirl, Tap, Buff technique and buff onto any place you desire luminous, radiant sheen. Try the tops of the cheekbones, tip of the nose, the forehead, and even the eyes.

• Is this an illuminating powder to set the face? Or does a...3 Answers
  • Does this product make you look cakey at all??3 Answers
  • Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool...3 Answers
Jessica S.
Saint Louis, MO

I love this powder. It leaves a matte finish while giving your skin a nice shimmer. It blends in well with the skin and doesn't leave patches of white powder all over your face.
Felicia M.
Pure Radiance is such a nice, light weight "finisher". I don't know if that is the way it is supposed to be used, but it works for me. I got my order VERY quickly--easy process, reasonable price! I'll definitely order again.
Angela Q.
Princeton
I love everything about bareMinerals in general. This powder is amazing and it stays on all day. It's a perfect tone and it looks fabulous when your wearing it. Very rarely do you need to touch up after wearing it all day. Love, love, love!
Marayah V.
Antioch, CA
So great!!
I've been loving this on my oily skin because sometimes matte powders can look flat. Other times more luminous ones can be horrible but this gives the perfect amount of glow without adding an oily look to my face!! Totally recommend !
Janisa Q.
This had too much of a shimmer to it. I thought it would give me a glow or just a healthy luminous look but it was straight up glitter and shimmer. Some people may like that but I don’t enjoy it on my skin. I have big pores so it makes them look even worse.
Jazmin V.
Lodi, CA
Bare mineral is the best makeup out the it’s so natural and great for ur sling unlike other makeup it doesn’t leave ur fave oily or with blemishes I enjoy having bare mineral products not just for the setting powder but all of it general
T C.
Ludington, MI
I absolutely love bare minerals, except for the price. Other than that, the powder seems to stick very well throughout the day, even through a tough workout at the gym!! bareMinerals Original Loose Powder Foundation
Zeba M.
I loveeeeed using this during the summer. It gave the perfect amount of color and shimmer with overkill. It is easy to apply and a little goes a long way. I had a deluxe trial size and it lasted me forever. I would definitely buy it again for sure!
Catalina A.
N Las Vegas, NV
I was pleasantly surprised by this highlighter. It applies sheer and subtle, with just enough "glow" for the "lit from within" look. Radiance has a neutral cast that applies translucent and gives a soft, delicate iridescence. This give my old, dry skin a perfect "dewy" fresh look.
Brilyn B.
My go-to powder. It gives extra coverage with a great finish! You can find it at your local Ulta or Sephora and of course online. :) I for sure recommend this product!
Tara B.
Do you use this all year long?
Leigh H.
Mcdonough, GA
Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool tones?
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
Is this an illuminating powder to set the face? Or does anyone know the use of this
Sara M.
Oxford, MS
Does this product make you look cakey at all??
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
How often do you actually use this product?