BY BAREMINERALS #73 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

What is it: A year-round complexion booster that infuses radiant light into your skin for a uniquely beautiful lit-from-within effect. Radiance enhances skin with a luminescent, radiant sheen that looks perfectly ethereal.

Who is it for: All skin tones.

Why is it different: The creamy, pure bareMinerals(R) are free of preservatives, talc, oils, waxes, fragrance, and other chemical irritants. It provides a naturally luminescent, radiant sheen and can be worn layered, under, or over any bareMinerals face products to create a variety of soft, fresh looks. Softly sheer and translucent.

How do I use it: Simply follow the Swirl, Tap, Buff technique and buff onto any place you desire luminous, radiant sheen. Try the tops of the cheekbones, tip of the nose, the forehead, and even the eyes.

• Is this an illuminating powder to set the face? Or does a...2 Answers
  • Does this product make you look cakey at all??3 Answers
  • Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Aleeah S.
Whitestone, NY
This is a pretty good setting powder to me, it leaves a very soft feel on your face and actually sets and doesn't have your concealer looking creasy or with lines all over.
Courtney H.
Panama City, FL
This is the best setting powder and leaves the best radiance glow on your skin. It's a J.Lo glow in a bottle and makes you feel like you are glowing from within!
lisa s.
Satsuma, AL
Great blend and coverage!! BARE MINERALS has always been about looking natural and to me they have the most healthy and natural way with their makeup. Doesntclog up pores. Love it
Amanda G.
murray, KY
works really well and gives a great glow to the skin!! Use it anywhere you want your skin to pop, like tops of cheekbones and just a bit around the eyes looks great
Emily  G.
This product can be found at Bare Minerals boutiques, Sephora, and Ulta. It retails for $21 but I got mine for half that during the Ulta 21 Days of Beauty sale. I don't think this product was meant to function as a highlighter. After I finish applying my Bare Minerals Matte powder foundation, I like to sweep this over my whole face and put a little extra on my forehead, cheekbones, and nose. It gives me the perfect glow. (P.S. I am extremely fair with pink undertones.)
Lauren M.
Boiling Springs, SC
I love how this product gives me a radiance just as the name says I brush over my foundation and mix a little sometime and brush it over my cheeks only it look so amazing
Janene L.
Bare minerals is a great brand of makeup. It's good for people who like a more natural look but also provides good coverage. Really great for people with sensitive skin
Jennifer G.
Lafayette
I did not like this product I don't think it was worth the price and it certainly didn't cover up as much as it was in the ad I feel like it was false advertisement
Raija K.
This made my skin very oily and did not do the best job for covering up my blemishes. I had to wear a thick foundation underneath for it to work on my skin type. I ended up switching, might work well for a non oily skin type.
cat j.
Does the job and I'm content with it. Packaging is simple and not messy. Keeps my makeup in place and sometimes I use it for different purposes such as contouring. Will buy again and recommend to fellow shoppers!
Tara B.
Do you use this all year long?
Leigh H.
Mcdonough, GA
Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool tones?
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
How often do you actually use this product?
Sara M.
Oxford, MS
Does this product make you look cakey at all??
Melissa I.
Evans, GA
I bought the $10 deal at Ulta which has radiance and the finishing powder but there were no instructions. Any suggestions on how best to use this product?