BY BAREMINERALS

What is it: A year-round complexion booster that infuses radiant light into your skin for a uniquely beautiful lit-from-within effect. Radiance enhances skin with a luminescent, radiant sheen that looks perfectly ethereal.

Who is it for: All skin tones.

Why is it different: The creamy, pure bareMinerals(R) are free of preservatives, talc, oils, waxes, fragrance, and other chemical irritants. It provides a naturally luminescent, radiant sheen and can be worn layered, under, or over any bareMinerals face products to create a variety of soft, fresh looks. Softly sheer and translucent.

How do I use it: Simply follow the Swirl, Tap, Buff technique and buff onto any place you desire luminous, radiant sheen. Try the tops of the cheekbones, tip of the nose, the forehead, and even the eyes.

• Is this an illuminating powder to set the face? Or does a...3 Answers
  • Does this product make you look cakey at all??3 Answers
  • Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool...3 Answers
rylee s.
springfeild
I absolutely hate this phone it gives horrible flashback and I’m not a fan not gonna lie I love bareMinerals but I am not a fan of this product it does look natural and I would not recommend this it looks natural from a couple of angles and if you put a light on it it looks horrible
Ruby H.
I love this powder!! It is an amazing product and is a gorgeous color. I had this product about a year or so ago and I lost it. I was so sad and I would love to get a new one. It is a great formula and goes on nice and smooth. I would absolutely recommend to friends and family and I have!!
Ann S.
This was suggested more as a blush for your face but it just had so much Shimmer and I didn't really see it as a plush so I used it more as a highlighter but it really was way better as a highlighter had a nice good glow to it and just made your face look so natural.
Nicole A.
Kenosha, WI
I use this powder all year round, no matter my skin tone. It is a great final step after using my CC cream to even out my skin. I use my blush brush to lightly put on the powder. It creates a flawless finish that sets the rest of the make up nicely. The perfect way to finish your make up before going out.
Alma C.
Humble, TX
Used to use this to set my makeup. Powder is finely milled and provides a little coverage which is good because you don't wanna pile a lot or else it will get cakey. Does not absorb oil too well.
Tania P.
This came in a duo pack with anther little pod. It says radiance but doesn't have much of a glow it's more of a translucent powder I feel like and once it's applied it give off a bit of color! I don't use it often other than when I use BB cream I throw it on top!
Sarah N.
I live for this powder (and sometimes pair it with the Matte Finish Powder). It adds the right amount of "radiance" and keeps my skin looking natural. It takes away my problem oily areas and blends to even out my skin tone, which is a big issue over here.
Angela D.
Henderson, NV
As a finishing powder it is the only product that brings the look together. It allows you to have a glow, and sets your makeup for the day. It's so easy to apply, and doesn't feel cakey. I replace it as soon as I run out. It is a staple for me, and my mom too!
bri h.
Greenville, NC
this is one of my favorite products from my favorite brand. it looks so nice on the skin and applies very easily. there is alot of product in the container and the packaging is so nice and user friendly. i would definitly buy again and recommend to others!
Jan R.
Santa Ana, CA
Love this Radiance Powder! Not only does this make my foundation stay in place all day, but keeps my face and skin looking healthy with the beautiful natural glow it gives. I would definitely recommend this product, especially if you have dry skin!
Tara B.
Do you use this all year long?
Leigh H.
Mcdonough, GA
Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool tones?
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
Is this an illuminating powder to set the face? Or does anyone know the use of this
Sara M.
Oxford, MS
Does this product make you look cakey at all??
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
How often do you actually use this product?