BY BAREMINERALS #70 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

What is it: A year-round complexion booster that infuses radiant light into your skin for a uniquely beautiful lit-from-within effect. Radiance enhances skin with a luminescent, radiant sheen that looks perfectly ethereal.

Who is it for: All skin tones.

Why is it different: The creamy, pure bareMinerals(R) are free of preservatives, talc, oils, waxes, fragrance, and other chemical irritants. It provides a naturally luminescent, radiant sheen and can be worn layered, under, or over any bareMinerals face products to create a variety of soft, fresh looks. Softly sheer and translucent.

How do I use it: Simply follow the Swirl, Tap, Buff technique and buff onto any place you desire luminous, radiant sheen. Try the tops of the cheekbones, tip of the nose, the forehead, and even the eyes.

• Is this an illuminating powder to set the face? Or does a...2 Answers
  • Does this product make you look cakey at all??3 Answers
  • Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Geriann W.
Masontown, PA
This product is very light when applied. It gives a natural finish so for people who need full coverage I would not recommend it. I like packaging because it decreases waste of the product. I would not buy it again.
Kira S.
Aurora, IL
I was hesitant to try this product because i've never had a loose highlight but it was easier to apply then i thought. The glow is no joke, i was blinding everyone, haha! I would definitely purchase this again.
Courtney R.
Newton
I love how easy it is to apply and it’s easy to put in spots you want to define more, but it’s almost too much for my light/beige skin town. It’s really shimmery and it’s more of a night out, or beach bronzer
Neroosh N.
Plano , TX
This is a perfect powder for the no makeup makeup look. It gives more coverage than a normal powder and acts as a foundation. This would be good for those with oily skin. It lasts a long time but I would for sure repurchase this item.
Jenny P.
I have been using this product for years and it never fails to amaze me. I have very dry skin and it doesn't irritate it at all! It really helps matify the makeup and really add the finishing touch. Bareminerals is a great trustworthy brand. I would definitely buy this product again.
Erin H.
Fairborn, OH
Really like this product but can be drying if your face is have a dry spell. I really like this as a setting powder during the summer because it doesn't allow my face to look greasy
Kerri N.
Danville, PA
I love this bareMinerals product. It really polishes off your make up, it is the perfect finishing touch to add a glowing appearance. Love the natural ingredients, and would definitely recommend to anyone.
Addison C.
Monticello, IN
I use this on my whole face and I just love that it doesn’t dry out my skin or make it look oily. It’s the best! I feel like I never have to touch up my make up! Totally obsessed! The results are amazing!
Hanna M.
This powder is amazing! The powder feels so light on your skin. It really blends your pores and blemishes to make your skin look flawless and natural. I love the natural look of it and the simple feel.
Catherine N.
I actually have this in a travel size kit, it is very convenient when you have to be on the go and carrying all your make up in different bags can be a hassle. I use this when I am in a hurry . It leaves a natural finish, you can barely notice that you have something on. If you like a natural look then this is your perfect match.
Tara B.
Do you use this all year long?
Leigh H.
Mcdonough, GA
Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool tones?
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
How often do you actually use this product?
Sara M.
Oxford, MS
Does this product make you look cakey at all??
Melissa I.
Evans, GA
I bought the $10 deal at Ulta which has radiance and the finishing powder but there were no instructions. Any suggestions on how best to use this product?