BY BAREMINERALS #75 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

What is it: A year-round complexion booster that infuses radiant light into your skin for a uniquely beautiful lit-from-within effect. Radiance enhances skin with a luminescent, radiant sheen that looks perfectly ethereal.

Who is it for: All skin tones.

Why is it different: The creamy, pure bareMinerals(R) are free of preservatives, talc, oils, waxes, fragrance, and other chemical irritants. It provides a naturally luminescent, radiant sheen and can be worn layered, under, or over any bareMinerals face products to create a variety of soft, fresh looks. Softly sheer and translucent.

How do I use it: Simply follow the Swirl, Tap, Buff technique and buff onto any place you desire luminous, radiant sheen. Try the tops of the cheekbones, tip of the nose, the forehead, and even the eyes.

• Is this an illuminating powder to set the face? Or does a...2 Answers
  • Does this product make you look cakey at all??3 Answers
  • Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Marayah V.
Antioch, CA
So great!!
I've been loving this on my oily skin because sometimes matte powders can look flat. Other times more luminous ones can be horrible but this gives the perfect amount of glow without adding an oily look to my face!! Totally recommend !
Janisa Q.
This had too much of a shimmer to it. I thought it would give me a glow or just a healthy luminous look but it was straight up glitter and shimmer. Some people may like that but I don’t enjoy it on my skin. I have big pores so it makes them look even worse.
T C.
Ludington, MI
I absolutely love bare minerals, except for the price. Other than that, the powder seems to stick very well throughout the day, even through a tough workout at the gym!! bareMinerals Original Loose Powder Foundation
Catalina A.
N Las Vegas, NV
I was pleasantly surprised by this highlighter. It applies sheer and subtle, with just enough "glow" for the "lit from within" look. Radiance has a neutral cast that applies translucent and gives a soft, delicate iridescence. This give my old, dry skin a perfect "dewy" fresh look.
Kaylee S.
Manor
This stays true to my real face color. Doesn’t go on heavy or dark (unless you put too much on). Leaves my face looking smooth and soft. My favorite finished powder I’ve ever used. It’s definitely worth trying at least once.
Brilyn B.
My go-to powder. It gives extra coverage with a great finish! You can find it at your local Ulta or Sephora and of course online. :) I for sure recommend this product!
Rhythm C.
Austin, TX
This is a great translucent finishing powder. Although it is slightly costly it gives your skin a great shimmer. I think it looks good on all skin tones and a little bit of product goes a long way. I would buy this product again.
Rachel S.
This makes my face looks SO good after applying it. It keeps my makeup in place al day. It has a natural look to it so you can't tell I'm wearing makeup at all. I will purchase more after I run out. I love the product a lot!
Karyn N.
Great powder! It works well and has a soft finish! It stops the shine and looks very even and smooth! It's very natural and it's nice if you have sensitive skin like I do! It's pricey, but it's worth it! Would buy again!
Geriann W.
masontown, PA
This product is very light when applied. It gives a natural finish so for people who need full coverage I would not recommend it. I like packaging because it decreases waste of the product. I would not buy it again.
Tara B.
Do you use this all year long?
Leigh H.
Mcdonough, GA
Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool tones?
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
How often do you actually use this product?
Sara M.
Oxford, MS
Does this product make you look cakey at all??
Melissa I.
Evans, GA
I bought the $10 deal at Ulta which has radiance and the finishing powder but there were no instructions. Any suggestions on how best to use this product?