BY BAREMINERALS

What is it: A year-round complexion booster that infuses radiant light into your skin for a uniquely beautiful lit-from-within effect. Radiance enhances skin with a luminescent, radiant sheen that looks perfectly ethereal.

Who is it for: All skin tones.

Why is it different: The creamy, pure bareMinerals(R) are free of preservatives, talc, oils, waxes, fragrance, and other chemical irritants. It provides a naturally luminescent, radiant sheen and can be worn layered, under, or over any bareMinerals face products to create a variety of soft, fresh looks. Softly sheer and translucent.

How do I use it: Simply follow the Swirl, Tap, Buff technique and buff onto any place you desire luminous, radiant sheen. Try the tops of the cheekbones, tip of the nose, the forehead, and even the eyes.

• Is this an illuminating powder to set the face? Or does a...3 Answers
  • Does this product make you look cakey at all??3 Answers
  • Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool...3 Answers
Jamie A.
Jessup
I started using this when it first came out, and for awhile it was all I used. It took me a little while to get the hang of it, I tend to have a heavier hand and at first it ended up looking caked on. Even after I got the hang of it I still felt it was heavier on my face then advertised. After the whole system was on, it was just to much powder. At the time I used it I worked at a spa that sold it so I got it at a reduced rate. I stopped using it all together when I no longer worked there, with the exception of the mineral veil.
M.Lee D.
United States
bareminerals Radiance is like" sunshine in a small container "! It revives your look and gives you a splash of radiance. Bareminerals makeup is undeniably Great ! I am 43 years old, and don't like to wear large amounts of makeup. I feel like for myself, less is more. If you are late 30's -40's, give this a go. Remember to use your favorite moisturizer. The minerals are heavenly on your skin. You never get the cakey look . @bareminerals.
Marrisa H.
anchorage
I have used elf powder for two years now and I’ve changed over to Bare minerals Face color is a must have product for those of us with oily skin. The original is my favorite; it soften and gives the illusion of great skin. Also, I love the tip about applying Mineral Veil before foundation to absorb oil--brilliant!

I have also used the tinted and illuminating formulas. I have fair skin (usually Fairly Light) so when I bought the tinted, I knew I was taking a risk, not trying it at the store first. I got it in the spring and loved it! There was enough color to warm up my skin, without the overbearing color in the regular warmth product. Plus, I used the tinted mineral veil in place of the original veil and another all-over color or bronzer. This was wonderful for the warmer months! I'm going back to original, where I was happy. There are lots of great products here: all silky smooth application and they last a long time.
Rosalind P.
Plano, TX
I have this product in several colors. It does have an iridescents to it and I consider it one of the original highlighters. I don't recommend using it all over your face because it does have illumination. But used as a highlighter on the cheeks and can also be used on the eyes and if you want you can even mix it with a little lip gloss for a shine.
Olivia W.
Forest, VA
I got this powder as a gift and it was great! At first I was not sure how to use it, but then I discovered you can use it however you want. Whatever way you use it (as blush, all over, or as a highlight) it gives your face a beautiful glow. I love the way this product makes my skin look and will definitely purchase more.
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Sara F.
bridgewater, NJ
This powder creates a beautiful, radiant “your skin but better” finish. Bare minerals in a cruelty free company which is a bonus for me. However I don’t really like the packaging. I’ve noticed that powder can get clogged in the slots and it can be a pain to get it out.

Worth it though!
marva !.
The coverage of this is low but it did a great job and didn’t dry out my skin! I used a shade for bronzer and it went on very smoothly. It definitely didn’t get cakey or look powdery. It was a very natural looking product so I would recommend it to a friend.
Idania S.
Hyattsville, MD
Oh God this product face color is my life! It gives me the shine color that i was lookinf for!! My face look so beautiful after I apply, its so radiant for the perfect look that you’re looking when you need to go on a special event!! Love it so much!! ❤️😍
Erin S.
My all time favorite blush! Lasts forever, buildable color, blendable, great for contouring as well as blush, with a matte finish. Took me a bit to master the dispenser, as I had been accustomed to pressed blushes. I used this for many years, and still do when I can find my shade. Bare minerals seems to be moving away from loose powders, so it isn’t as easy to come by these days (no longer stocked at Sephora or Ulta). I’ve wanted to try their new pressed powder blushes, hoping I can find a color equivalent.
Tara B.
Do you use this all year long?
Leigh H.
Mcdonough, GA
Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool tones?
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
Is this an illuminating powder to set the face? Or does anyone know the use of this
Sara M.
Oxford, MS
Does this product make you look cakey at all??
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
How often do you actually use this product?