BY BAREMINERALS #75 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

What is it: A year-round complexion booster that infuses radiant light into your skin for a uniquely beautiful lit-from-within effect. Radiance enhances skin with a luminescent, radiant sheen that looks perfectly ethereal.

Who is it for: All skin tones.

Why is it different: The creamy, pure bareMinerals(R) are free of preservatives, talc, oils, waxes, fragrance, and other chemical irritants. It provides a naturally luminescent, radiant sheen and can be worn layered, under, or over any bareMinerals face products to create a variety of soft, fresh looks. Softly sheer and translucent.

How do I use it: Simply follow the Swirl, Tap, Buff technique and buff onto any place you desire luminous, radiant sheen. Try the tops of the cheekbones, tip of the nose, the forehead, and even the eyes.

• Is this an illuminating powder to set the face? Or does a...2 Answers
  • Does this product make you look cakey at all??3 Answers
  • Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Jamie A.
Jessup
I started using this when it first came out, and for awhile it was all I used. It took me a little while to get the hang of it, I tend to have a heavier hand and at first it ended up looking caked on. Even after I got the hang of it I still felt it was heavier on my face then advertised. After the whole system was on, it was just to much powder. At the time I used it I worked at a spa that sold it so I got it at a reduced rate. I stopped using it all together when I no longer worked there, with the exception of the mineral veil.
Cris H.
Mc Clure, OH
bareMinerals Mineral Veil Finishing Powder
Bare Minerals has always been a great product line for me! Although as I get older Im trying to have a very light hand on powders so that its not settling in my creases & fine lines as much*I would recommend and repurchase and price point is very affordable for the time it lasts!
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Ann S.
This was suggested more as a blush for your face but it just had so much Shimmer and I didn't really see it as a plush so I used it more as a highlighter but it really was way better as a highlighter had a nice good glow to it and just made your face look so natural.
Shannon M.
Some of the best mineral powder ever. Does not cause me to brake out unless I sweat but overall very happy with makeup. Plan on getting more after using the stuff that I have. I would recommend to a friend. I will consider using other products of this brand as well.
Ashley L.
Hudson
For A long time this product completely replaced bronzer for me in my make up bag. It gives a wonderful Glo, a long lasting affect, and a very light weight application! I would highly recommend this product it’s a little more expensive but you get a ton of use out of it.
Lindsay W.
Knoxville, TN
I have dry skin and the bare minerals sticks to every dry patch on my face. I also am very pale and the lightest shade made me look yellow. I love the finish of the foundation, but it only works with primer and a special brush. If you skip the primer or have a cheap brush, you’ll have clots of powder all over your face. It also last maybe half the day
Ash T.
I have the shade “warmth” that I use as a bronzer. The formula is really long lasting, but I have to use such a light hand with it because it is very pigmented. The shade also leans a little too red for my skin tone, but I can work with it.
Jazmin V.
Lodi, CA
Bare mineral is the best makeup out the it’s so natural and great for ur sling unlike other makeup it doesn’t leave ur fave oily or with blemishes I enjoy having bare mineral products not just for the setting powder but all of it general
Larissa A.
I love this product! It keeps the face matte while getting rid of any shininess. It also keeps my face makeup in place all day long. It is a little pricier since the brand is a more expensive brand, but it works great for what you pay!
Tara B.
Do you use this all year long?
Leigh H.
Mcdonough, GA
Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool tones?
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
How often do you actually use this product?
Sara M.
Oxford, MS
Does this product make you look cakey at all??
Melissa I.
Evans, GA
I bought the $10 deal at Ulta which has radiance and the finishing powder but there were no instructions. Any suggestions on how best to use this product?