BY BAREMINERALS #60 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

What is it: A year-round complexion booster that infuses radiant light into your skin for a uniquely beautiful lit-from-within effect. Radiance enhances skin with a luminescent, radiant sheen that looks perfectly ethereal.

Who is it for: All skin tones.

Why is it different: The creamy, pure bareMinerals(R) are free of preservatives, talc, oils, waxes, fragrance, and other chemical irritants. It provides a naturally luminescent, radiant sheen and can be worn layered, under, or over any bareMinerals face products to create a variety of soft, fresh looks. Softly sheer and translucent.

How do I use it: Simply follow the Swirl, Tap, Buff technique and buff onto any place you desire luminous, radiant sheen. Try the tops of the cheekbones, tip of the nose, the forehead, and even the eyes.

• Is this an illuminating powder to set the face? Or does a...2 Answers
  • Does this product make you look cakey at all??3 Answers
  • Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Jamie A.
Jessup
I started using this when it first came out, and for awhile it was all I used. It took me a little while to get the hang of it, I tend to have a heavier hand and at first it ended up looking caked on. Even after I got the hang of it I still felt it was heavier on my face then advertised. After the whole system was on, it was just to much powder. At the time I used it I worked at a spa that sold it so I got it at a reduced rate. I stopped using it all together when I no longer worked there, with the exception of the mineral veil.
Amanda T.
buckeye
I love this bareminerals powder!! Works great on my sensitive skin, evens out my tone and takes very little that lasts all day!!! I am photosensitive which is technically allergic to the sun and when I wear this powder I don’t seem to have any damage or reaction when I am outdoors! Absolutely recommend it!!
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Ruby H.
I love this powder!! It is an amazing product and is a gorgeous color. I had this product about a year or so ago and I lost it. I was so sad and I would love to get a new one. It is a great formula and goes on nice and smooth. I would absolutely recommend to friends and family and I have!!
bri h.
Wilmington, NC
this is one of my favorite products from my favorite brand. it looks so nice on the skin and applies very easily. there is alot of product in the container and the packaging is so nice and user friendly. i would definitly buy again and recommend to others!
Jan R.
Santa Ana, CA
Love this Radiance Powder! Not only does this make my foundation stay in place all day, but keeps my face and skin looking healthy with the beautiful natural glow it gives. I would definitely recommend this product, especially if you have dry skin!
Lindsay W.
Knoxville, TN
I have dry skin and the bare minerals sticks to every dry patch on my face. I also am very pale and the lightest shade made me look yellow. I love the finish of the foundation, but it only works with primer and a special brush. If you skip the primer or have a cheap brush, you’ll have clots of powder all over your face. It also last maybe half the day
Angela Q.
Princeton
I love everything about bareMinerals in general. This powder is amazing and it stays on all day. It's a perfect tone and it looks fabulous when your wearing it. Very rarely do you need to touch up after wearing it all day. Love, love, love!
Larissa A.
I love this product! It keeps the face matte while getting rid of any shininess. It also keeps my face makeup in place all day long. It is a little pricier since the brand is a more expensive brand, but it works great for what you pay!
Logan P.
This powder lasts ALL DAY! It’s the perfect finishing touch in your makeup routine. I love love love it! It’s most definitely a must have! It’s so light, so you don’t feel like you’re wearing anything. bareMinerals Mineral Veil Finishing Powder
Tara B.
Do you use this all year long?
Leigh H.
Mcdonough, GA
Would the Pure Radiance work for very pale skin with cool tones?
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
How often do you actually use this product?
Sara M.
Oxford, MS
Does this product make you look cakey at all??
Melissa I.
Evans, GA
I bought the $10 deal at Ulta which has radiance and the finishing powder but there were no instructions. Any suggestions on how best to use this product?