bareMinerals Quick Change Makeup Brush Cleaner Spray

What it is:

Like to explore different looks? Use our fast-drying cleaning spray for a quick change of makeup using the same brush. Switch from one shade t the next and keep your application true to color every time. Perfect for use between regular brush cleanings with our Well-Cared-For™ Brush Conditioning Shampoo.

SD Alcohol 39-C, Water (Aqua), PEG-8, Glycerin, Dimethicone Copolyol, Panthenol (Pro Vitamin B5), Fragrance (Parfum)

I never regret that I took the risk and bought it. I am very satisfied and I have a recommendation?
Is it worth it? I just noticed this product and I haven’t heard any thing about it.
Start your review of bareMinerals Quick Change Makeup Brush Cleaner Spray!
It gets the product out of your brushes quickly so you can use another color if you're limited on brushes, hence, quick change. And it smells amazing. The pump sometimes doesn't pump too well, like it's hard to press down. But over all, I do recommend the product!
Grayson, KY
After I switched to this makeup brush cleaner, I have seen a tremendous change both in the cleanliness and durability of my makeup tools. This spray is easy to use and smells great. You can usually find this for a great value at stores like TJ Maxx and Marshalls!
Lafayette
Use this on my brushes for a quick change works amazing! I was skeptical at first but honey it did wonders. I love this and keep a bottle handy everywhere I go from home to vacation or families house. Got to look fabulous always with staying sanitary!
Fredericksbrg, VA
I typically don’t like bareminerals because it makes my face break out but this brush cleanser does a fair job at cleaning my makeup tools. It doesn’t break my face out either. I would say I’m satisfied with what the quality of work it does.
sandusky
I definitely love this beer minerals quick change make up brush cleaner spray because it is easy to use I am using mostly after I am done with my make up there’s a good value not that pricey and I would recommend this to others I would
Germantown, TN
Never knew just how important brush cleansing was, but wow!! It is a necessity to have this cleansing brush spray! It has made my favorite used brushes feel and look like brand new! Great product. I definitely recommend this!!
Connecticut
I think this product is all right and it’s good for when you want to use a lot of colors but you don’t wanna keep on using different brushes. My skin type is combination skin and I feel like it helps with my oily eyelids
Albany, NY
To be honest, this isn’t a phenomenal product by any means. It somewhat got the job done but I needed a good amount to ensure my brushes were clean. I would rather just use alcohol rather than spending money to get this.
Fort Deposit
This spray is my favorite. I use it mostly with my eyeshadow brushes. You just spray it on the brush and then I use a paper towel to wipe clean and dry. I use this product everyday and am very satisfied with it.
This is great to clean my brushes and stop bacteria [email protected] up. It is easy to use and is fast for my busy life style because i often find myself forgetting to take care of my brushes. Use frequently
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
San Antonio, TX