bareMinerals Quick Change Brush Cleaner uploaded by Kara K.

BY BAREMINERALS #4 in Makeup Tool Cleaners

This brush cleaning spray provides a quick change of makeup from one shade to the next, keeping your bareMinerals application true to color.  Excellent for use between brush shampoos, this fast-drying brush cleaner allows you to explore color options using the same tool over again. Quick Change Brush Cleaner see more...

Buy on ULTA
Meg M.
Atascadero, CA
Most makeup brush cleaners probably work well...I believe it's the method and actually making sure TO clean the brushes is what matters. However after using this product, it made me realize that a good makeup brush cleaner really does make a difference as well. This leaves the brushes clean AND soft after it dries. Some cleaners tend to dry out the bristles of the brush so it's important to find cleaners like this one to make sure your brushes stay in good shape!
Brianna Z.
W Springfield, MA
While there are cheaper makeup brush cleaners out there, I like that this one doesn't have a strong smell. I've used another, cheaper brand, and while the cleaning power was probably about the same, the strong alcohol scent made me gag everytime I used it. I felt like I had to open a window so I wouldn't asphyxiate! This one has a slight smell, but it's not offensive. It's kind of pricy for what it is, and I only really use it when I'm in desperate need of a certain brush and don't have time to wash it properly. It also does a decent job of cleaning cream product from brushes, which can be hard to do with shampoo and water. I'm not sure yet if I'll repurchase this, I think I'll try a few other brands first. But if you're looking for a good quality cleaning spray that won't damage your brushes, I'd recommend this!
Katie R.
This is the first brush cleanser I ever used and I like it a lot. I can’t say I have a lot of experience with brush cleansers but I do tend to be drawn towards the ones that not only clean but will condition the brushes too. I like nice brushes but I don’t like buying them all of the time because they cost a lot and I would rather buy makeup. I tend to stay away from the quick cleaners because even when they say they condition, if you look at where the alcohol is placed in the ingredients, it’s hard to believe that it isn’t mostly drying. It may have a conditioning agent in here but that doesn’t mean it’s doing its job. I trust bare minerals products and have had my brushes in great shape for a long time using their brush cleanser.
Rosanna M.
Tampa, FL
This does exactly what it's supposed to do! I probably don't use it as often as I should. But when I do, this is a powerhouse. It gets my makeup brushes clean and soft. I feel like my brushes are brand new after I've cleaned them with this product. Have been using it for years.
Shayma S.
Jersey City
I love this brush cleanser so much. It really gets out all the makeup resedue from the previous times and is definately worth the invesment. Im still on my first bottle and i have been using it for 3 months. I would for sure buy another one. I recommend this product alot
Emiley H.
Delray Beach , FL
Its not the worst makeup brush cleanser I've ever used, but it's definitely not that great. It's also overpriced. I continue to use it as I'm not going to waste it, but I feel as though you have to use a lot of the product to actually get your brushes clean. I clean my brushes about every 2 weeks (disclosure: I don't wear makeup everyday), so it's not as if I have
months of makeup caked into my brushes. It honestly does as good of a job as basic hand soap. I don't recommend spending the money on this cleanser.
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
This is such a great product! I am obsessed and I would definitely recommend it if you don’t have it already! It’s a great deal and it lasts a really long time. What a great product that I definitely recommend to all my friends and family!
Alysia B.
Williamsburg, KY
Great product, I have the squeezable version and I've had it for years and there's still a ton of product left in it I use it on all my brushes not just a bare mineral ones and it works amazing at getting all of the gross gunk out of them
Kennedy S.
Lexington, KY
This product does exactly what it claims to do, which is take off the product from your brush and leaves it dry so that you can use it immediately after cleaning. It is perfect if you have a small brush collection and do not have multiple blending brushes to use for your eyeshadows. I find that it takes about 30 seconds to get the brush completely dry before being able to use it again. I am unsure if there is a dupe or cheaper option for this type of product, but if not I definitely recommend this one!
Autumn A.
Nashville, TN
I’ve used bared minerals brush cleaner since I have started wearing makeup as a young teen! It cleans the brushes wonderfully and leaves them soft when they dry! No dyes or perfumes and is great for sensitive skin
Megan B.
Harrisville, WV
Does this actually work? Has anyone used it? And can you explain how it works?
AJ H.
Semmes, AL
Looking for a new brush cleaner. The reviews seem favorable for this one, but is this cleaner antibacterial? How does it dry so quick to allow color change?