BY BAREMINERALS

This gentle, purifying cleanser removes makeup, dissolves impurities and re-balances skin for a soft, smooth complexion. Powered by our 100% pure RareMinerals ActiveSoil Complex, this formula leaves skin feeling perfectly clean, instantly hydrated and renewed with a naturally luminous glow. Plus, it’s gentle enough for eye makeup removal.

bareMinerals Purifying Facial Cleanser
  • "Probably the most gentle, soothing cleanser I have ever used. As someone with very sensitive, acne prone skin I usually don't buy any new cleansers, because more often than not they break me out. Not this cleanser, not only is it mild, but it really cleans deep down. The smell is heavenly, this product makes washing my face enjoyable!" in 4 reviews
  • "It removes makeup easily and cleanses my skin without drying it out!" in 1 review
  • "I used to have pimples and my skin was very acne prone but it all changed thanks to this product!" in 1 review
  • "It leaves my skin soft and moisturized." in 1 review
Brook B.
Cresaptown, MD
I got this in a little gift set and it has helped my skin alot! It doesn't smell bad, it doesn't irritate or dry my skin out at all! I've been using it for 2-3 weeks and can already tell a difference! I haven't been having breakouts if I do it's only 2-3 pimples at a time, my pores seem to be shrinking which is amazing because that is a major issue of mine! I enjoy having the travel size for when I do travel but I definitely plan on buying the bigger bottle!
🌹Bambi🌹 S.
Sudbury, MA
Review for: Cleanser more...
Please, for the love of god, bring this stuff back. It worked amazing to cleanse gently and remove makeup! Why did they get rid of it? Literally broke my heart. Just like you, Chris.
Hope O.
Katy, TX
Review for: Cleanser more...
I stocked up on this when they discontinued it. This cleaner has been my favorite for years. A little goes a very long way. A bottle can last a year or more with every day use. It is so smooth and creamy and cleans my face without leaving it too dry and itchy. It’s so amazing. I have that they took this miracle cleaner away!!!
Anna W.
Jonesboro, AR
I love the way my face feels after I use it. CLEAN! It seems to get all the impurities out of my face. The box is cute and simple. I will be buying this again soon! I would recommend to all my friends!
Michelle M.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have fair, oily skin. It is difficult to find a cleanser that doesn't leave my face dry. This cleanser effectively cleans my skin without drying it out. It has a light, pleasant scent. It is gentle enough to use on eyelids. I use this cleanser at night. My only problem with this product is the price. I would say a drugstore product that performs just as well as this cleanser is Cetaphil. The Bare Minerals cleanser is great, but if you want to save some money, go with Cetaphil for similar results.
Lindsay E.
Burlington, IA
This is one of my favorite facial cleansers. It does a great job in removing my makeup and does not seem to strip my skin of the good stuff. It has a great lather, so a little bit goes a long way. It's worth the purchase.
Nikki K.
Oakland , CA
I tried this product about a year ago and was not impressed. Since I have sensitive skin, bare minerals products always worked well for me. However, this one broke me out and I stopped using it.
Nichole C.
Review for: Rareminerals Renew & Reveal Facial Cleanser 2.5 oz/75 ml more...
I LOVE this cleanser, and honestly I am so upset that BM discontinued this product. This is all I've used for several years. Now, I can't find a cleanser that worked so well, that I liked so much. It was gently, yet effective. I have sensitive, combination skin.
Lana D.
Forest, VA
This product is so worth it. I get the occasional pimple but not when I'm using this cleanser. It's very gentle on the skin and takes care of any dirt or make up. After rinsing it off your face feels so good!
Blaise W.
OMG I love this cleanser so so so much. This product is effective for not just washing away dirt and impurities, but also great for removing makeup at the same time! It is so gentle, yet effective, I even use it to remove my stubborn waterproof mascara. The best part about this cleanser is probably that it does not leave my skin feeling too dry, nor too oily, afterwards. My skin feels soft, clean, and hydrated.... not to mention CLEAR! I am having a really hard time finding this product for sale these days, though. It makes me want to cry just thinking about the empty bottle I recently recycled... because I think they discontinued this product. I would have scraped the inside of my last bottle until I got every last drop if I had known that I wouldn't be able to buy more. =[
Katt H.
Sydney
Is this worth the hype?
Kerri B.
Do you think that this cleanser works better than cheaper brands?
I have been looking for a new cleanser. Is this one good for dry skin?
Odalys C.
Fort Worth. Tx
Is this cleanser worth the money??
Ashley P.
Is this a good cleanser for daily use, I mostly use bare mineral makeup and would love to use there skin care as well

Amazon