BY BAREMINERALS

Purify.Empower.Moisturize: Normal to Dry - A 3-part ritual for your most beautiful skin.Pure Plush is a gentle deep cleaning foam that will revitalize your skin every time you cleanse.Skinlongevity is a vital power infusion that enhances the healthy look and feel of your skin.Bare Haven is an essential moisturizing soft cream that softens, smooths and deeply replenishes skin. see more...

Sara M.
Northford, CT
Love this set! It has all three things that I LOVE!! The cleanser is amazing and so is the serum as well as the moisturizer!! This is a perfect three piece set for anyone wanting to try these products!! It is really a great deal for the bundle!! Recommend for sure!!!
Morgan H.
Morgantown , WV
Loved this starter kit! I loved their old skincare and this was the best way to try the new line out. The cleaner really makes the face feel cleans even though I wish it did have more of a make up remover in it. Then the skinlongevity feel nice and balanced my skin a lot. The moisturizer feels amazing not too greasy or anything
I love this skin care
Cleanser foams up a little goes a long way, removes makeup
Serum is light weight absorbs into skin right away helps to hydrate without making you oily also has helped my dark spot in my forehead
Moisturizer hydrates absorbs quickly
Alicia L.
Blackwell, OK
Pure plush leaves a weird film on your face after you wash it. It feels kinda waxy. Skin longevity is really nice. Bare haven is a great moisturizer. It will hydrate the dryest skin. I would re purchase bare haven again for sure.
kayleen g.
La Mirada , CA
This moisturizer is great! I love that it comes with so much and last for forever! It is a little pricey but definitely worth the money. It's a super light formula and makes your skin feeling silky soft
Bevin G.
Fort Smith, AR
BareMinerals has the best skincare for the price, hands down! Each item in this kit I have purchased over again! It makes my skin look younger and more healthy looking. BareMinerals skinlongevity is a power product for everyone!
Amber M.
Hopkinsville, KY
This was a great addition for my face a specially with the oily face that I have when I use these products my faces and so early for a few days I absolutely love it
Kacie P.
knoxville
I love bare minerals skin products! My skin is very sensitive & it's very gentle on it! It only takes a little bit to go a long way when you wash your face so it lasts FOREVER! Highly recommend!
Liliia K.
Karlsruhe , DE
I don't buy no more. Products good but of this price.... Good buy same other products of this money. I don't filing good with this products, I have vary dry skin and this make my skin more dry ....