bareMinerals PURENESS Soothing Light Moisturizer

PURENESS Soothing Light Moisturizer

Anybody know how [product:bareminerals-soothing-light-moisturizer] compares to [product:bareminerals-poreless-oil-free-moisturizer]? Pros/ cons for either is appreciated as well!
How is this product for sensitive skin?
Is this recommended for oily skin?
Start your review of bareMinerals PURENESS Soothing Light Moisturizer!
JAMIE S.
San Jose, CA
bareMinerals PURENESS Soothing Light Moisturizer uploaded by JAMIE S.
I love the scent ! I love that it has clean ingredients. I like my moisturizer to have a thicker consistency but I will still continue to use.
Caroline R.
Apex, NC
bareMinerals PURENESS Soothing Light Moisturizer uploaded by Caroline R.
This moisturizer is great! It’s super light weight and I love that it’s all natural. I would definitely buy this again
KARELI S.
Tallahassee, FL
bareMinerals PURENESS Soothing Light Moisturizer uploaded by KARELI S.
I received this product complimentary for testing purposes and I have realized how good it works on my skin to soothe the redness of my cheeks after almost a month of trying it. I must say that this moisturizer only works on my combination skin if I use it in combination with the gel cleanser that is part of the Pureness line. I am sure that this moisturizer works perfectly well individually but at this time when the weather is dry and cold, my skin doesn’t feel completely hydrated at times if I do not use both products. I love its consistency and especially that it has no scent, it is definitely a product that has helped me a lot, I have tried many products that say it soothes the redness of the skin but until now only this has worked for me. I will definitely continue to apply it on my face and as soon as it is finished I will buy it, I really want to try it in spring and see how my skin reacts during another season.
Tamra M.
Crestview, FL
bareMinerals PURENESS Soothing Light Moisturizer uploaded by Tamra M.
I have really enjoyed the bareMinerals PURENESS Soothing Light Moisturizer. The formula is definitely light, non-greasy, without a discernable smell, and I like that it's vegan and cruelty-free. ALSO, I adore the pump. It saves me from accidentally using too much. I would definitely purchase another tube once my current one runs out.
Jessica S.
bareMinerals PURENESS Soothing Light Moisturizer uploaded by Jessica S.
Make your skin super dewy and glowy. Great packaging, you’ll definitely get your moneys worth out of it. Reduce my skins dryness effectively!
Carolina G.
Greensboro, NC
bareMinerals PURENESS Soothing Light Moisturizer uploaded by Carolina G.
I give this product 5 stars ⭐️ because it’s incredibly good, I love how it moisturizes my skin my face is feeling smoother than ever. I love that this product is free of unnecessary ingredients I highly recommend you guys to give Pureness Skincare Collection a try.. its definitely worth 🥰
Brittaney K.
bareMinerals PURENESS Soothing Light Moisturizer uploaded by Brittaney K.
Love the way it makes you feel soft. I would definitely recommend this to a friend. I also like the way it is package. Easy use. It’s my first time using and I like the way it smells.
katie S.
Aurora, MO
bareMinerals PURENESS Soothing Light Moisturizer uploaded by katie S.
This product is super soft and gentle on the skin . It smells so good and leaves your skin moist and plump! Love it
Wei C.
Brooklyn, NY
bareMinerals PURENESS Soothing Light Moisturizer uploaded by Wei C.
Lightweight and smooth! I love using this product before applying my makeup. It absorbs so fast and smells great!
Angie M.
Jacksonville
bareMinerals PURENESS Soothing Light Moisturizer uploaded by Angie M.
It’s true that this moisturizer is lightweight which I love! The scent isn’t too strong either which is another plus! Overall a great moisturizer.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Baeli R.
il y a un an
Chelsey B. il y a 4 mois
I’ve only tried the soothing light moisturizer and I love it. Leaves your skin feeling hydrated. It’s very light, doesn’t feel like you’re coated with moisture which I love. Keeps your skin feeling hydrated all day long! Great product!