bareMinerals Purely Nourishing Moisturizer

A lightweight, remarkably effective moisturizer that hydrates skin for improved firmness, elasticity, radiance and skin texture. Powered by our 100% pure RareMinerals ActiveSoil Complex with a unique electrolyte delivery system, it’s formulated to provide the perfect amount of hydration for combination skin, while potent antioxidants help protect skin from environmental stressors. The result? Naturally luminous, younger-looking skin day after day.

Does anyone know of a good substitution for this mosturizer? I like this formula a lot, but since it's discontinued, I can't find it.
I get dry patches on my face. Has anyone used this product and successfully moisturized dry patches?
Has anyone tried this product?
Start your review of bareMinerals Purely Nourishing Moisturizer!
Product Highlights
“Very good moisturizer. Doesn't leave skin oily at all and really helps with dry skin from over washing or weather. I buy this one over and over.” in reviews
“I love this moisturizer! I have sensitive skin that will turn slightly pink when I use the wrong moisturizer. This goes on nice & light with no irritation whatsoever. It moisturizes without feeling greasy. My face feels so soft and has a healthy glow for the first time in years! Just one pump gives my face & neck nice coverage. I initially started with 2 but as my skin started to repair itself I found that I needed less. The bottle I bought in has lasted me over 4 months so far.” in reviews
“...great. It doesn't leave a greasy residue, which is nice. It is really moisturizing and keeps my skin soft. I would definitely recommend!” in reviews
“This stuff is uuber great after washing with the face wash and I moisturizer with this I find that I get a good supple face and light moisture without feeling oily and like there's something there.” in reviews
“It's lightweight, absorbs quickly, and leaves me skin incredibly soft.” in reviews
Miami Lakes, FL
I loooooooooooooooooooooove this moisturizer! I use it every day and it's one of the best products I've ever purchased! When I initially bought this moisturizer I had never used any BareMinerals products and I was a little skeptical. I'm so glad I got it! It keeps my face from being dry and it doesn't leave me face feeling oily!
Gladys, VA
I love me some bareMinerals. As always this moisturizer does it's job. It makes your skin free smooth without the chemicals in most products. It is reassuring to know that you are putting natural minerals and your face instead of manmade creations. You are worth it.
Winston Salem, NC
I have this moisturizer and I love it. It gives my face a nice soft smooth feeling after I put it on and doesn't make it look or feel oily at all. it's light and feels great on my skin. It's definitely worth the money.
I like this product but, I am not totally in love with it. I don't really use drug store makeup. I use mostly high end makeup and I just feel that you can get a product basically like this in a different brand that would work better. Clinique has great skin care as well as Lancome.
Uniontown, OH
This is a great moisturizer for people who are prone to breakouts such as myself. I have had no issues with breaking out since switching to this product. They also carry a tinted moisturizer which is great for adding a touch of color!
Harrison Twp, MI
I love this moisturizer. It has a very pleasant mild fragrance. The lotion absorbs fast but is rich and very moisturizing. I think it may be too greasy for me in the summer, though. Although it is not marketed as one, I believe it is a heavier lotion than other face creams.
Clemson, SC
This moisturizer certainly moisturized. It did not bother my sensitive skin. It went on heavy, and felt a bit oily afterwards. My biggest issue with this product was the smell. I could not get over the awful smell though. The smell was a deal breaker for me.
Orlando , FL
I put this on at night before bed, and then use my Murad moisturizer in the morning before I put on makeup. This product is great. It doesn't leave a greasy residue, which is nice. It is really moisturizing and keeps my skin soft. I would definitely recommend!
Westfield, MA
This is my everyday moisturizer and I love it. It keeps my dry/sensitive skin from getting flaky and has a nice lavender scent that is great both at night and in the morning. It absorbs quickly and can be layered if I'm having a particularly dry day.
clovis nm
Im a huge fan of the bare minerals makeup and hadnt heard much about their skincare line. i just purchased items last week and got this as a free gift with purchase and i love it. its gentle enough for my super sensitive dry skin to use morning and night.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...